Shades of Awakening
David Dalton
2017-07-25 04:05:01 UTC
Here is something I just posted to the Facebook group Shades of
Awakening, which I find to be a good group, and in which
thread-originating posts have to be approved by an admin.
The group guidelines state "The MISSION of this Facebook group
is to provide a rich forum for discussion on the topics of Spiritual
Emergence(y) (SE) and spiritual crisis so that those seeking
support may receive the community validation, normalization,
friendship, insight, understanding, education, and healing they seek."

As part of my spiritual awakening, for over five years now I have been
attempting to instigate a global new age. Tonight I am once again attempting
to get my global new age onset magickal workings activated, and this time ALL
is the only judge and main activator, though I have done a lot of the
preparatory work so I consider them magickal workings with invocation of ALL
rather than prayers. If I am successful, which I doubt I will be, there
should be an increase in good news and a decrease in bad news globally in the
next few days, and mental health problems will evolve to useful special
abilities (maybe within the next week). I hope to come out of my
low/delusional years and reach awakening/enlightenment by first quarter moon
and then there may be assisted (by ALL) shaktipat from me to many, granting
those many all of my special abilities and spiritual connections. Follow up
on this post if you notice anything unusual (and ideally positive) in the
next few days, during the first half of waxing moon.

Why do I hope this attempt will succeed whereas previous attempts have not?
In recent previous attempts I have attempted to constrain ALL’s definition
of goodness to some laws and to my main messages, and I have left that bit
out of this latest attempt. Also in many past attempts I have tried to have
all eight of my main deities be judges, and in this latest attempt I just
have my top deity or Deity ALL as the sole judge.
“If I look hard enough into the setting sun
My love will laugh with me before the morning comes" (R.Stones)
{:-])))
2017-07-25 10:22:42 UTC
Post by David Dalton
. Follow up
on this post if you notice anything unusual (and ideally positive) in the
next few days, during the first half of waxing moon.
It's three in the morning at present.

All is well so far.

- thanks!
noname
2017-07-25 14:25:41 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Here is something I just posted to the Facebook group Shades of
Awakening, which I find to be a good group, and in which
thread-originating posts have to be approved by an admin.
The group guidelines state "The MISSION of this Facebook group
is to provide a rich forum for discussion on the topics of Spiritual
Emergence(y) (SE) and spiritual crisis so that those seeking
support may receive the community validation, normalization,
friendship, insight, understanding, education, and healing they seek."
Last week i think it was, i had occasion to call a HMO's customer service
line. Their phone-bot told me if i was having a medical or psychiatric
emergency i should hang up and call 911. I got started wondering how they
expect people who are actually having a psychiatric emergency to know
they're having one. Then i hung up because i didn't want to talk to
anybody quite as stupid as the people who had made up that message.
Post by David Dalton
As part of my spiritual awakening, for over five years now I have been
attempting to instigate a global new age.
There's lots of that going around these days, maybe i'm not the only one
thinks society is hosed. How's that working out for ya Dave?
Post by David Dalton
Tonight I am once again attempting
to get my global new age onset magickal workings activated, and this time ALL
is the only judge and main activator,
There are no activators except the main activator which is the actuator of
all.
Post by David Dalton
though I have done a lot of the
preparatory work so I consider them magickal workings with invocation of ALL
rather than prayers.
What always works always works, what doesn't doesn't.
Post by David Dalton
If I am successful, which I doubt I will be,
Of course you won't be, your doubt promises that.
Post by David Dalton
there
should be an increase in good news and a decrease in bad news globally in the
next few days,
Do you think you're qualified to judge what is good news, what is bad news?
You think when the horse runs away, you know what that means, you can tell
whether it's good or bad? Keep your day job buddy, if that's the best you
can do.

You're gonna pray, or you're gonna work magic, and you're gonna heal the
world, make it all better, all by yourself. You're not. You could, but
not with all that begging shit (prayer), and not with all that
self-delusional-masturbation (magick). The only way to fix the world is to
fix yourself. Actually? The world is perfect, dead-nuts
right-on-the-money exactly perfect. Learn to see it and your job is done.
Before you start, figure out the difference betwee "the world" and
"society". One is perfect, the other is not.
Post by David Dalton
and mental health problems will evolve to useful special
abilities (maybe within the next week).
our old friend Desire is obviously present. Spiderman needs super-powers.
what spidey needs is to keep his internal gyroscope spinning and remember
where North is when the blizzard whites everything out.
Post by David Dalton
I hope to come out of my
low/delusional years and reach awakening/enlightenment by first quarter moon
and then there may be assisted (by ALL) shaktipat from me to many, granting
those many all of my special abilities and spiritual connections. Follow up
on this post if you notice anything unusual (and ideally positive) in the
next few days, during the first half of waxing moon.
And what, ego-boy? We're gonna see the blood-moon? And we're supposed to
believe it's because of your magickal practices? Are you the only one on
the planet whose magickal magicking could be doing something, if in fact
anything is done?
Post by David Dalton
Why do I hope this attempt will succeed whereas previous attempts have not?
In recent previous attempts I have attempted to constrain ALL’s definition
of goodness to some laws and to my main messages, and I have left that bit
out of this latest attempt.
Good boy, at least you're not wasting time trying to constrain the whole of
reality anymore. Might better start with a single star-system, or maybe
one planet. Or one person, you.

Now, if you expect to survive your horsing around, you might want to
consider what you're trying to do. You're trying to make reality get its
shit together because you know better than it. You know what goodness is,
what badness is, and that goddamn ALL better shape up. As if.
Post by David Dalton
Also in many past attempts I have tried to have
all eight of my main deities be judges, and in this latest attempt I just
have my top deity or Deity ALL as the sole judge.
There is only every one judge at any given level. There's something in the
Tao Te Ching about not picking up the executioner's ax, maybe you should
read that.
***@gmail.com
David Dalton
2017-07-28 01:13:20 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
I am now divining (by perineum click divination, which is how I get my
answers from ALL and which I used to track the supposed activation sequence,
but which I have learned not to blindly believe) that this was another fake
activation sequence. However in any case I was just playing at it, and didn't
believe for sure that it would work, and during the period of supposed
activation my sleep, energy, and mood were all fine, as were my relations
with other people offline. But I still believe it was worthwhile for me to
make the attempt.
{:-])))
2017-07-28 01:54:36 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I am now divining (by perineum click divination, which is how I get my
answers from ALL and which I used to track the supposed activation sequence,
but which I have learned not to blindly believe) that this was another fake
activation sequence. However in any case I was just playing at it, and didn't
believe for sure that it would work, and during the period of supposed
activation my sleep, energy, and mood were all fine, as were my relations
with other people offline. But I still believe it was worthwhile for me to
make the attempt.
My last several days were very positive.

- thanks again!
dagnabit
2017-07-28 02:30:14 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I am now divining (by perineum click divination, which is how I get my
answers from ALL and which I used to track the supposed activation sequence,
but which I have learned not to blindly believe) that this was another fake
activation sequence. However in any case I was just playing at it, and didn't
believe for sure that it would work, and during the period of supposed
activation my sleep, energy, and mood were all fine, as were my relations
with other people offline. But I still believe it was worthwhile for me to
make the attempt.
My last several days were very positive.
- thanks again!
and soon those positive energies you wear will bring
an equal and opposite negative arena of expression,
but isn't it curious how that energy finagling process
knows ahead of time what you deem to be positive
and negative?
{:-])))
2017-07-28 11:28:54 UTC
Post by David Dalton
My last several days were very positive.
- thanks again!
and soon those positive energies you wear will bring
an equal and opposite negative arena of expression,
True. From a peak to a pit is not unknown to me.
The spell is gone. Broken. Today is a day of responsibility.
Of taking care of business. Of pain and suffering.

It was a good three days of daze tho.

To see life as if it were all: being/consciousness/bliss,
could been called functional nonsense. Reality can be
a bad thing, very bad. And to confirm that, the media
is able to bring that into one's living room at any time.

Some people live in constant pain. Real hell on earth.
Whether it's in their brain, their back or some other
place mentally, physically or emotionally, to say,
cheer up, things could be worse, might not help.
but isn't it curious how that energy finagling process
knows ahead of time what you deem to be positive
and negative?
To see, map, or believe that can be curious. Yes.
The Great Knower that knows all has it all planned.
Everything works together for good, of course.

Twenty-twenty mirrors, now with selective filters!
Our new product allows one to rationalize everything!

- computer operators are waiting. this is a recording.
noname
2017-07-28 22:43:50 UTC
Post by {:-])))
Post by David Dalton
I am now divining (by perineum click divination, which is how I get my
answers from ALL and which I used to track the supposed activation sequence,
but which I have learned not to blindly believe) that this was another fake
activation sequence. However in any case I was just playing at it, and didn't
believe for sure that it would work, and during the period of supposed
activation my sleep, energy, and mood were all fine, as were my relations
with other people offline. But I still believe it was worthwhile for me to
make the attempt.
My last several days were very positive.
- thanks again!
i am also defining my last several days to have been very positive, but i
don't have a clue what "very positive" means, other than that they
proceeded in some direction that could be considered "positive", were there
a reaason to consider them so.
***@gmail.com
noname
2017-07-28 22:43:49 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
i agree that when an experiment fails, it at least tells you that something
doesn't work all the time. every falsehood eliminated is a step in the
right direction imo.
***@gmail.com
Craig
2017-07-30 05:57:19 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
We gays have found a cure for American religious delusion: IT IS THE SECOND
DEATH.

There will not be any forgiveness for you...

Revelation 20:6 (KJV)

Blessed and holy [is] he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such
the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of
Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Revelation 20:14 (KJV)

And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second
death.

Revelation 21:8 (KJV)

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and
whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their
part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second
death.

— A HOOK TO WEDDING SWASTIKAS

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 22 July, 2017

Nous: #59
Time: 07:45 hrs
Date: 2017.7.18
Torah: #4 #40 #2 %81 = #46
Dao: A Sensible Guide, Hold Fast To Reason
Tetra: #13 - Increase
I-Ching: H42 - Increase, Augmenting

Latin: Liberator {God fountain of wisdom} Alt: Hahehel {Three-fold Plan of
God} {

1. AIDS AGAINST SORCERY & TO OBTAIN WISDOM
2. THE WATERS
3. SAILORS, FISHERMAN, NAVAL CONSTRUCTION ETC
4. Ptebiou

Solar Eclipse 25 November 2030 (GMT?)}

#369 CE

- http://www.grapple369.com?zen:2,row:3,col:2,nous:59

***@zen: 2, row: 3, col: 2, nous: 59 [Super: #374 / #35 - Great
Guiding Signs?, Virtue of Benevolence; I-Ching: H17 - Following,
Allegiance; Tetra: 19 - Following, Ego: #410 / #59 - A Sensible Guide, Hold
Fast To Reason; I-Ching: H42 - Increase, Augmenting; Tetra: 13 - Increase]

Anyways, in all these years since Wednesday 20 March 1996 / #0 - New Moon
Thursday 21 March 1996 + 5 x 364 + 182 = 12 September 2001 as GENESIS 4 day
REPRISE the Roman Catholics / Islamists especially have never once engaged
within respectful dialogue and in point of fact have actively and
systematically sought to attack and assail so as do me over.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inddTZ3eWtMN0VhY2M

And thus I advance the informed and reasonable opinion as prudent judgment
within this matter that they ought to be excluded from the reconstructed
Jerusalem Temple.

I have previously raised the issue that the uncouth (x 5) Islamic practice
of circumcision is a quackery based on urine and is not in accord with the
Jewish pious practice.

SEE ALSO: "MURDEROUS INTENT FOLLOWS IN THE UMBRA OF THAT ISLAMIC
PALESTINIAN FERAL DOG MAHMOUD ABBAS VISITING THE VATICAN EMBASSY AS A
'PLACE OF PRIDE'"

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indVHZvLW15SWdYMTA

And I would go so far to say that without any viable vitality to the
trinomial attribution of humanity known as "self identity as formula of
autonomy". And which is evident by Imam obstinacy as to suggest a belief
within some mechanical schema: #2056 as anticipated Islamic Golden Age and
Angel Gabriel {#246 = 6 x #41 and note *ABSOLUTE* negation for 13 to 17
September} imperative.

- http://www.grapple369.com?telos:246

I own the SEPTET {7} x #41 as an Intellectual Property which is intrinsic
to the trinomial HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER as theoretical mathematical
noumenon as PARADIGM therefore subsuming their retrograde Pythagorean
binomial (ie. gender and spermatic bifurcated attributes) HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER as METHODOLOGY. It is a GOD ALMIGHTY ordained immutable lock upon
their belief which is known from antiquity and I will have no compassion
upon them for their disrespect towards me such as their psychotic
blasphemous haughty attitude and defamation which is without any substance
of fact.

Their Islamic religious belief has no basis within fact and is a
blasphemy... They are too stupid to realise... But we enjoy laughing at
them with scorn...

"He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in
derision." [Psalm 2:4 (KJV)]

"But thou, O LORD, shalt laugh at them; thou shalt have all the heathen in
derision." [Psalm 59:8 (KJV)]

I have given a reasoned argument as the grounds for the annihilation of
Islam in being little better than atheists as baboons who don't deserve
Eternal life...

"Tear down this wall!" is a line from a speech made by US President Ronald
Reagan in West Berlin on June 12, 1987, calling for the leader of the
Soviet Union, Mikhail Gorbachev, to open up the barrier which had divided
West and East Berlin since 1961.

"*Tear* *down* *this* *idolatrous* *Al* *Aqsa* *Mosque*" is a line from me
to the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the Jewish people as a
command which is established on sound and factual BIBLICAL principles which
irrefutably establish Jewish sovereign rights to the Temple Mount which has
been denied them since 70 CE.

There is no possibility then of peace as balance between the two pans of
the scales which are the entities Israel / Palestine.

"And David {well-beloved; dear} spake to the men that stood by him, saying,
'What shall be done to the man that killeth this Philistine {those who
dwell in villages}, and taketh away the reproach from Israel {who prevails
with God}? For who is this uncircumcised {`arel-uncircumcised [H6189]:
#390} Philistine, that he should defy the armies of the living God?'"
[1Samuel 17:26]

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indUWdZU0hDTHZWVFk

"Tell it not in Gath {a wine-press}, publish it not in the streets of
Askelon {*weight*; *balance*; fire of infamy}; lest the daughters of the
Philistines {those who dwell in villages} rejoice, lest the daughters of
the uncircumcised {`arel-uncircumcised [H6189]: #390} triumph." [2Samuel
1:20 (KJV)]

"And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of
them which are in darkness, an instructor of the *foolish*, a teacher of
babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law.

Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? Thou that
preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal? Thou that sayest a man
should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? Thou that abhorrest
idols, dost thou commit sacrilege? Thou that makest thy boast of the law,
through breaking the law dishonourest thou God?

For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is
written."

Did you like the way the Islamists DOGS defiled themselves by bowing to
other Gods at the Al Aqsa mosque when they weren't allowed in?

Every brick of that idolatrous building will be torn down for such a
disgraceful public sin as blasphemous act against Almighty God.

*JEWISH* *CHRONOLOGICAL* / *MATHEMATICAL* *VIEW* *OF* *NATURAL* / *COMMON*
*AND* *UNIVERSAL* *LAW* *AS* *SYLLOGISTIC* MICROCOSM being constituted by
the three higher numbers of the Decade and which stand for the invisible
and metempirical philosophical and metaphysical theology as the Torah's
equivalent perspective which is an Intellectual Property to an AUTONOMY OF
WILL conveying the claim of Natural and Common Law as the Universal basis
to an egalitarian right derived from a legitimate cosmogonic perspective
establishing the existence of a sovereign autonomous right to govern which
is expressed lawfully by a logical syllogism by the first three 3 ordinance
statements of the 10 Commandments.

In English, Natural Law is a term is frequently employed as equivalent to
the laws of nature, meaning the order which governs the activities of the
material universe:

22/7 as 3W1D ...

THE MAJOR PREMISE {YANG/FATHER/HEAVEN/MALE/FORM - Formula of Universal
Law}, which contains the law of that will: 7 x 24 *courses* *of* *priests*
x 13 = 2184 days of the 'oth cycle = 6D or 6 x 364 associated to the
'constant sequence of sun and moon' as 354 x 3 + 30 day intercalation =
1092 days x 2 = 2184 days

"And God spake all these words, saying, 'I am the LORD thy God, which have
brought thee out of the land of Egypt {that troubles or oppresses;
anguish}, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before
me..." [Exodus 20:1-3 (KJV)]

THE MINOR PREMISE {YIN/MOTHER/EARTH/FEMALE/MATTER - Formula of Humanity},
which contains the command to behave in accordance with the law, that is,
the principle of subsumption under the law: x 49 = 6J or 294 x 364 days or
365.2425 x 293 years - Vernal Equinox Wednesday 20 March 1996 / 21 March =
1 Nisan 5756;

AS BEING A LOGICAL GROUNDING OF INFINITY;

"... Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the
LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon
the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And
showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my
commandments..." [Exodus 20:5-6 (KJV)]

THE CONCLUSION {ZHUN/SON/SEA/ENUMERATE/OFFSPRING - Formula of Autonomy},
which contains the verdict (sentence), what is laid down as right in the
case at hand: ... 6,000 as 122J3W1D + 9(9²+1)/2 as #369 with Septet #41
centric on 13-17 September 2001 / 18 September = 1 Tishri 5762.

AS BEING A SUBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF INFINITY AS ETERNITY.

"...Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD
will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.'" [Exodus 20:7
(KJV)]

Being then an alternative, to the encapsulated Pythagorean (Babylonian)
whoredom perpetuated by a HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER as only faux-wisdom and
a blasphemy made against the name of God by oath-taking which is not
connected to him as the Almighty as the Father and Jesus of Nazareth as the
Christ by which all things came into being.

As a sophistic justification for marriage by an institutional belief and a
fraudulent basis any sovereign prerogative being established upon a false
and improper claim to a natural law and common and based metaphysical
microcosm as also being constituted by the three higher numbers of the
Decade stand for the invisible and metaphysical world of (HETEROS) NUMBER
mysticism as the symbolic canonical basis for Jewish, Christian and Islamic
dogma on institutional heterosexual marriage.

Which improperly imposes against Human Nature a binary apparatus (ie.
gender and spermatic as bifurcated entities) as a transformative prototype
that is then made against the natural biological order of male/female and
therefore acts entirely amorally within its haughty bestial conduct and
which is against the Divinely sanctioned claim of the Natural and Common as
Universal Law basis to an egalitarian and moral right derived from a
cosmogonic perspective for the existence of a Sovereign autonomous
Intellectual Property to an AUTONOMY OF WILL by those three 3
aforementioned ordinance statements as a logical syllogism expressed of the
10 Commandments.

"For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a
breaker of the law, *thy* *circumcision* *is* *made* *uncircumcision*.
*Therefore* *if* *the* *uncircumcision* *keep* *the* *righteousness* *of*
*the* *law*, *shall* *not* *his* *uncircumcision* *be* *counted* *for*
*circumcision*?

*And* *shall* *not* *uncircumcision* *which* *is* *by* *nature*, *if* *it*
*fulfil* *the* *law*, *judge* *thee*, *who* *by* *the* *letter* *and*
*circumcision* *dost* *transgress* *the* *law*? For he is not a Jew, which
is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the
flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of
the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of
men, but of God." [Romans 2:19-29 (KJV)]

As the Chinese Yang Hsiung as HAN (206 BCE to 220 CE) Dynasty masterful
sage states as his commentary in considerations made of TETRA: 12 -
YOUTHFULNESS within his 4 BCE treatise titled "The Canon of Supreme
Mystery", as categorically equating his view in being consistent with his
other 'classic,' the Model Sayings:

"To work at study is not as good as to work at finding a teacher. A teacher
is a model for others... Just as within a single noisy marketplace there
are countless different ideas, within a book of a single chapter there are
countless different theories. For the marketplace, *a* *balance* *must*
*be* *set* *up* [*to* *determine* *correct* *weight* *and* *value*], so for
each book, a teacher must be set up."

"And David said unto him, How wast thou not afraid to stretch forth thine
hand to destroy the LORD'S anointed?

And David called one of the young men, and said, Go near, and fall upon
him. And he smote him that he died.

And David said unto him, Thy blood be upon thy head; for thy mouth hath
testified against thee, saying, I have slain the LORD'S anointed.

And David lamented with this lamentation over Saul and over Jonathan his
son: (Also he bade them teach the children of Judah the use of the bow:
*behold*, *it *is* *written* *in* *the* *book* *of* *Jasher*.)

The beauty of Israel is slain upon thy high places: how are the mighty
fallen!

Tell it not in Gath, publish it not in the streets of Askelon; lest the
daughters of the Philistines rejoice, lest the daughters of the
uncircumcised triumph.

Ye mountains of Gilboa, let there be no dew, neither let there be rain,
upon you, nor fields of offerings: for there the shield of the mighty is
vilely cast away, the shield of Saul, as though he had not been anointed
with oil.

From the blood of the slain, from the fat of the mighty, the bow of
Jonathan turned not back, and the sword of Saul returned not empty.

Saul and Jonathan were lovely and pleasant in their lives, and in their
death they were not divided: they were swifter than eagles, they were
stronger than lions.

Ye daughters of Israel, weep over Saul, who clothed you in scarlet, with
other delights, who put on ornaments of gold upon your apparel.

How are the mighty fallen in the midst of the battle! O Jonathan, thou wast
slain in thine high places.

I am distressed for thee, my brother Jonathan: very pleasant hast thou been
unto me: thy love to me was wonderful, passing the love of women.

How are the mighty fallen, and the weapons of war perished!" [2Samuel
1:14-27 (KJV)]

One way to explain balanced ternary is to visualize a balanced weights
scale with two pans. The left pan represents negative numbers, while the
right pan represents positive numbers. Suppose that for each power of 3 you
have one weight only. You can put each weight on either pan or leave it off
the scale altogether. (Here we will only concern ourselves with integer
powers of 3, but these concepts translate easily enough to other rational
numbers). If we put the 1-weight on the pan on the right, our scale
represents the number 1. If we add the 3-weight, we now have the number 4.
And if we then add the 9-weight, we have the number 13.

- https://oeis.org/wiki/Balanced_ternary_numeral_system

They also have a false claim associated with the crucifixion (ie.
PYTHAGOREAN TERNIO ANAGRAM) that the YAHAD Dead Sea Scroll Community is
quintessentially ESSENE however the Biblical account is of the time of
Queen Esther in 72J BCE.

DOLF: "But as a SLUG HEAD it is a vital element of the morphology which is
ANAL SADISTIC as PIKE based psycho-sexual impunity deploying a TERNIO
ANAGRAM cause célèbre as CHRIST {

#INR - *IS* *NOW* *MY* *INTELLECTUAL* *PROPERTY* *AND* *NOT* *YOURS*

} AS MURDEROUS, FALSE WITNESS AND BLASPHEMY.

Nous: #27
Time: 15:55 hrs
Date: 2017.11.21
Torah: #40 #10 #5 %81 = #55
Dao: Greatest Functional Skill in Paradoxes
Tetra: #74 - Closure
I-Ching: H21 - Bite Together, Biting Through, Gnawing Bite

Latin: Expetendus {God, rescuing Father} Alt: Chohvyal {Breathe the Woe of
God} {

1. HELPS PRESERVE CONJUGAL FIDELITY & FERTILITY BETWEEN SPOUSES
2. THE GENERATIONS
3. LOVE
4. Senciner
}

Shealtiel {Asked or lent of God}

- http://www.grapple369.com?zen:4,row:6,col:2,nous:27

***@zen: 4, row: 6, col: 2, nous: 27 [Super: #423 / #27 - Greatest
Functional Skill in Paradoxes; I-Ching: H21 - Bite Together, Biting
Through, Gnawing Bite; Tetra: 74 - Closure, Ego: #364 / #27 - Greatest
Functional Skill in Paradoxes; I-Ching: H21 - Bite Together, Biting
Through, Gnawing Bite; Tetra: 74 - Closure]

I think in the primordial language idiom of Hebrew {

#423 = #6, #400, #7, #4, #6 = zuwd (H2102): 1) to boil, boil up, seethe,
act proudly, act presumptuously, act rebelliously, be presumptuous, be
arrogant, be rebelliously proud; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to act presumptuously;
1a2) to deal arrogantly (with 'al'); 1a3) to defy proudly (with 'el'); 1b)
(Hiphil); 1b1) to boil, seethe, act proudly; 1b2) to act presumptuously,
act insolently;

} and the later Helios tongue of the Greeks {

#364 = #1, #30, #1, #7, #70, #50, #5, #200 = alazon (G213): 1) an empty
pretender, a boaster;

#7, #8, #300, #8, #40, #1 = zetema (G2213): 1) a question, debate; 1a)
about the law;

#30, #70, #10, #4, #70, #100, #70, #10 = loidoros (G3060): 1) a railer,
reviler;

#5, #9, #50, #10, #20, #70, #200 = ethnikos (G1482): 1) adapted to the
genius or customs of a people, peculiar to a people, national; 2) suited to
the manners or language of foreigners, strange, foreign; 3) in the New
Testament savouring of the nature of pagans, alien to the worship of the
true God, heathenish; 3a) of the pagan, the Gentile;

}, am fluent within Chinese DAOist meta-descriptor prototypes that are then
the basis for my dialectic use of the English language.

Here is my thesis on the origins of the English (26 letters) Language and
its association to the Hebrew (22 letters) Language:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indcHJIU1RxUk5ab0k

And similarly to my HOMOIOS ternary THEORY OF NUMBER as PARADIGM
perspective having a transcendent precedence to the Pythagorean binary
THEORY OF NUMBER which is the METHODOLOGY as only a CANON OF TRANSPOSITION
basis for your indolent religious belief as being the seat of SATAN (ie.
#416 = PERGAMOS).

My theory of language also has transcendent precedence to the origins of
Arabic (28 letters) Language and so they haughtily, vaingloriously and
improperly think that I need to argue the religious texts belonging to
these impious screeching BABOONS (non-HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T]) as more properly
the WHORES OF BABYLON.

I want to now show you a particular #NOUS category of #27 related to its
intersection by TORAH: {#10 #10 #7 %81 = #27} PYTHAGOREAN TRIAD: {

It is the MIND; It is the cause of WISDOM and UNDERSTANDING. It is
KNOWLEDGE which is most proper to #NUMBER.

It is the power and composition of all MUSICK, and much more of GEOMETRY:

It hath all POWER in ASTRONOMY, and the NATURE and KNOWLEDGE of CELESTIALS,
containing and impelling it to the production of substance.

The CUBE of this #NUMBER Pythagoras affirmed to have the power of the LUNAR
CYCLE, in as much as the MOON 🌙 goeth round her ORB in #27 days, which the
#NUMBER *TERNIO*, the TRIAD gives in its CUBE.

[Pythagoras: His Life Teachings, Being a Photographic Facsimile of the
Ninth Section of the 1687 Edition of The History of Philosophy, by Thomas
Stanley, p 526]

SEE ANAGRAMS OF TERNIO:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indSmQxaC1iRUItVHc

There are 6 letters in TERNIO:

E I N O R T

Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TERNIO

BORNITE PROTEIN TROPINE TRITONE TERNION STONIER ROUTINE RETINOLPOINTER
ORIENTS OESTRIN NOTICER NORITES JOINTER INTONER GENITORCOINTER

All scrabble and friends with words anagrams of TERNIO:

Rearrange the letters in TERNIO and see some combination.

6 letters out of TERNIO:

NORITE ORIENT TONIER

5 letters out of TERNIO:

INERT INTER INTRO IRONE NITER NITRE NITRO NOTE RTEN ORTO NERTRINET RONE

4 letters out of TERNIO:

INRO INTO IRON NITE NOIR NORI NOTE REIN RENT RIOT RITE ROTE ROTI TERN TIER
TINE TIRE TIRO TONE TORE TORI TORN TRIO

3 letters out of TERNIO as ABSENT IS THE EVIDENCE OF THESE AS CHRIST
MURDERERS *#INR*:

EON ERN ION IRE NET NIT NOR NOT

ONE *** #9

ORE

ORT {SOP / EUCHARIST} *** #11 = #5 + #6 as Roman Collegium of Pontiffs
established in 510 BCE

REI
RET
RIN *** #14 - *INR* IS ABSENT FROM THIS LIST

ROE *** #15 - HOLLAND HOUSE BLACK CAVIAR

ROT *** #16 - MOULDY, ROTTEN ***@T

TEN *** #17 - #0 ... #34 ... #65 ... #111 ... #2017 CE

TIE TIN TOE TON TOR

2 letters out of TERNIO:

EN ER ET IN IT NE NO OE OI ON OR RE TI TO

- https://www.anagrammer.com/amp/scrabble/ternio

"Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou
art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many
witnesses.

I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and
before Christ Jesus, *who* *before* *Pontius* *Pilate* *witnessed* *a*
*good* *confession*;

That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the
appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Which in his times he shall shew, [who is] the blessed and only Potentate,
the King of kings, and Lord of lords;

Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach
unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power
everlasting. Amen.

Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor
trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all
things to enjoy;

That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute,
willing to communicate;

Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to
come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.

O Timothy, *keep* *that* *which* *is* *committed* *to* *thy* *trust*,
*avoiding* *profane* *and* *vain* *babblings*, *and* *oppositions* *of*
*science* *falsely* *so* *called*:

*Which* *some* *professing* *have* *erred* *concerning* *the* *faith*.
Grace be with thee. Amen." [1 Timothy 6:1-21 (KJV)]

It is time for you to justify your lawful entitlement to falsely and
fraudulently represent your reputation by such and to malign my prerogative
entitlement.

You are in breach of my Intellectual Property and if you continue your
irrational hatred I will sue you for DMCA rights."

As an ex-policeman and owning an Intellectual Property as trinomial
noumenon of substantiated YAHAD {#509} TORAH / CHRISTIAN religious belief
of 72J BCE = 12 x 294 x 364 or Tropical Year as 293 x 365.2423208191126
days which is better cosmology knowledge than the Julian calendar of 46 BCE
and only corrected by the Gregorian calendar in 1582 CE, and in having been
the target of Roman Catholic persecution for some 20 years as a gay male, I
most strongly object to your apology for fascism.

- http://www.grapple369.com?telos:509

The Sovereign trinomial (ie. THREE-SIX-NINE TEMPLE PRAYER TIMES as artefact
of the claim to RATIONAL PI and 364 day / base-7 chronology from AARON /
MOSES) as the transcendent entitlement which invalidates the #15 (3x3 = 9)
... #34 (4x4 = 16) … #65 (5x5 = 25) … #111 (6x6 = 36) of the PYTHAGOREAN:
c² = a² = b² / ROMAN IMPERIALISM as METHODOLOGY can be established entirely
upon mapping the [ACTS 10] TEMPLE PRAYER TIMES to the grapple369 PARADIGM.

For example:

- http://www.grapple369.com?time:9.0

Those prayer times will then give you all the Biblical texts by which the
Jerusalem council of Rabbis can then build their legal claim against Roman
Imperial Governance, to so then CLAIMING THE LEGAL PRINCIPLE OF *ACCESSIO*
WHICH APPLIES THEN TO THE SUPERFICIES AS AN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY as a
legal entitlement demolish the Al Aqsa mosque and re-build the the Jewish
Temple.

THE LEGAL PRINCIPLE OF *ACCESSIO* WHICH APPLIES THEN TO THE SUPERFICIES AS
AN INTELLECTUAL CLAIM MADE OF THE PYTHAGOREAN BODY AND SOUL AS INTELLECTUAL
TETRAD BEING THEN THE BASIS FOR NATURE AS EXHIBITED BY THE TOTALITY AS
TETRACYTS:

As a #CENTRE AS POINT (YOD = #10) is 1 - *MONAD*, a LINE (radius = 1 -
*MONAD*) is 2 - *DUAD*, a SUPERFICIES (22 / 7 = rational PI being 3W1D as
bifurcated TRIAD microcosm (3-6-9 as Judaeo-Christian custom associated
with the Jerusalem Temple prayer times conveyed within [Acts 10:1-48]) and
the logical premise of a SEPTET macrocosm (the inner TELOS: .142857...) is
3 - *TRIAD*, the solid property then agrees with the *TETRAD*.

According to Wikipedia, *ACCESSIO* is a legal concept derived from Ancient
Roman property law that decided ownership of an object or work that is
somehow related to another object or work; one thing is considered the
principal, and the other is considered to be an *ACCESSION* or addition to
it. In general the owner of the principal thing, whichever it is, became
the owner of the *ACCESSION* also. *ACCESSIO* was not a specific rule of
law such as "superficies solo cedit" which could also be reasonably
associated to Intellectual Property matters, instead it was a principle
with a number of special cases that had their own particular guidelines for
determination of ownership.

The person who lost their property by *ACCESSIO* had as a general rule a
right to be indemnified for their loss by the person who acquired the new
property. The exceptions were cases of mala fides as bad faith which is in
this instance, the holding of beliefs in their minds even though they are
directly contradicted by facts. These are beliefs held in bad faith double
mindedness or double heartedness in duplicity, fraud, or deception. It may
involve intentional deceit of others, or self-deception.

The most undisputed kind of *ACCESSIO* arises from the union of a thing
with the ground (ie.

In English, Natural Law is a term is frequently employed as equivalent to
the laws of nature, meaning the order which governs the activities of the
material universe as conveyed by the first four days of CREATION / GENESIS
in [Genesis 1:1-19]:

1) the logical grounding of infinity on the Vernal Equinox Wednesday 20
March 1996 / 21 March = 1 Nisan 5756
2) the subjective grounding of infinity on Septet #41 centric on 13-17
September 2001 / 18 September = 1 Tishri 5762 as 6,000 = 122J3W1D +
9(9²+1)/2 as #369
3) the association of this to further expression as a natural, common law
and an egalitarian as sovereign right to circumscribing of human nature
attributed by an Autonomy of Will, rationality, reason and as consciousness
given by an interpretation of the 10 Commandments as the basis for the
Torah.

Which in the #81 x 4.5 days schema that was known to both the DAOist /
Pythagoreans it is equated to #41 as #CENTRE and CAPTIVE to my Intellectual
Property as a theoretical mathematical noumenon encapsulated by a SEPTET x
#369 Magic Squares whereby:

3 x #41 = #123 as judgment (Within the Egyptian Book of the Dead)
6 x #41 = #246 as ANGEL GABRIEL

); and when the union between the ground and the thing is complete, the
thing belongs to whoever owns the ground.

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of
the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

SEE IMAGE OF LIGHT AS A COSMOLOGICAL [#3 - TERNIO / #7 - SEPTET] PRINCIPLE

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indTFZtVEdzQmMtbEU

And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the
darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night.
And the evening and the morning were the first day." [Genesis 1:1-5 (KJV)]

To explain this as the #YOD of SOVEREIGNTY as being strategic manoeuvring
of an understanding given of a linguistic association to the inner dynamic
of the DAOist meta-descriptor prototypes {ie.

If religious belief and existence is defined entirely by NUMBER:

+ 0, H27, H54 {ie. Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal
Law}
+ 0, H9, H18 {ie. System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity}
+ 0, H3, H6 {ie. Self identity - Formula of Autonomy}
+ H1, H2, H3 {ie. Formula of Progression of individual phenomena}

= TETRAGRAMMATON HIERARCHY VALUE AS HOMOIOS THEORY OF *NUMBER*.

H27 + H9 + H3 + H2 = #41 as #CENTRE OF BEING IS A TRANSCENDENT PRINCIPLE
OF A MATHEMATICAL LOGICAL AND CERTAINTY AS HAVING AN INESCAPABLE
CONSEQUENCE

H54 + H18 + H6 + H3 = #81 #WAN WU WHICH GIVES RISE TO {ie. ORGANIZATION OF
THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE}

+ 0, 81, 9(9²+1)/2 = #369 {ie. ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF
THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE / ACT OF NATURE}

GENESIS DAY #1 = #YOD (#10)

GENESIS DAY #2 = #MEM (#40 - H27 + H9 + H3 + H2 = #41 as #CENTRE OF BEING
IS A TRANSCENDENT PRINCIPLE OF A MATHEMATICAL LOGICAL AND CERTAINTY AS
HAVING AN INESCAPABLE CONSEQUENCE)

GENESIS DAY #3 = #TAU (#400 - H54 + H18 + H6 + H3 = #81 as #WAN WU WHICH
GIVES RISE TO {ie. ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF THINGS (WAN
WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE})

GENESIS DAY #4 = #0 on Wednesday Equinox of 20 March / #1 = #ALEPH on New
moon 🌙 of Thursday of 21 March which last had a reprise in 1996 CE

-
https://www.hebcal.com/hebcal/?v=1&maj=on&min=on&nx=on&mf=on&ss=on&i=off&year=1996&month=x&yt=G&lg=s&c=off&geo=geoname&zip=&city=&geonameid=&b=18&m=50&.s=Create+Calendar

It is also possible to divide the number of days in 400 years in the
Gregorian calendar reforms as 146,097 days by 7 and that when made
divisible by 22 to obtain the remainder, and to arrange the Hebrew letters
in a pattern which has a remainder of #13 as being in the middle of the
Chinese 4 BCE published DAO TE CHING / I CHING division of the year into
364.5 days and the Jewish Kabbalah equivalent which deployed a magic square
of #369 having a distinct mathematical property at centre of #41 for the
equivalent date of 13 September.

#0 MOD 22 = 22 [#TAU / #400] as 4000 BCE
#400 MOD 22 = 17 [#PE / #80]
#800 MOD 22 = 12 [#LAMED / #30]
#1200 MOD 22 = 7 [#ZAYIN / #7]
#1600 MOD 22 = 2 [#BETH / #2]
#2000 MOD 22 = 19 [#QOPH / #100]
#2400 MOD 22 = 14 [#NUN / #50]
#2800 MOD 22 = 9 [#TETH / #9]
#3200 MOD 22 = 4 [#DALETH / #4]
#3600 MOD 22 = 21 [#SHIN / #300]

"Infinity itself is the actual Logos as concept. Both the 'logical' and the
'subjective' grounding of infinity--as we call them in short--are already
carried out in the thoroughly concrete investigation ... [and found that]
everything [was] still at the beginning and is more within the scope of a
confrontation with tradition; it has not yet found its own necessary shape.

This happens for the first time in the 'System of Science' {ie. The
science, whose system is at issue, is the totality of the highest and most
essential knowledge as philosophy--The way in which philosophy unfolds
itself as absolute knowledge. By providing all sciences with their
foundation, philosophy must certainly be a science}, whose first part, the
Phenomenology, represents the grounding we mentioned as our 2nd point (the
grounding of infinity in the subject and as subject), while the second
part, the Logic, implements the 1st grounding that we mentioned above (the
logical grounding), which is inherently and necessarily grounded in the 2nd
one." [Martin Heidegger (1889-1976 CE), 'Mediatedness & the Dialectical
Movement' on 'Hegel's Phenomenology of Spirit', p 78]

THE LOGOS AS THE FAUX LOGICAL GROUNDING OF INFINITY

#4000 MOD 22 = 16 [#AYIN / #70 - as 'eye', 'to see', and by extension, to
understand and obey, it represents the primeval light, that is the
spiritual light of God [Genesis 1:3] as distinct to the celestial lights
[Genesis 1:14-18]] = #0 CE as BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS - MARRIAGE?) AS
FAUX LOGICAL GROUNDING OF INFINITY / *DO* *NOT* *BEAR* *FALSE* *WITNESS*
*BY* PYTHAGOREAN [BABYLONIAN] HETEROS (MALE/FEMALE MARRIAGE -- WHAT IS SIN
& WICKEDNESS?) being a binary (ie. gender and spermatic as bifurcated
entities) unnatural autonomic transformative prototype imposed upon the
biological natural order and commences the symbolic associator series as
the MACROCOSM:

#6000 MOD 22 = 13 [#MEM / #40 as waters, peoples, nations, languages and
tongues; the spring of Torah being the source of knowledge and wisdom] =
#2000 Y2K / Equinox of Wednesday DATE(1996,3,20) + (5 * 364) + 182 days =
Wednesday DATE(2001,9,12) with Equinox of Saturday DATE(2001,9,23)
commencing the Sabbath year of 'oth cycle

THE LOGOS AS THE SUBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF INFINITY IN THE SUBJECT AND AS MY
BESTOWED ETERNITY

The general structure of the Roman Catholic rite as the service of vespers
opens with the singing or chanting of the words Deus, in adiutorium meum
intende. Domine, ad adiuvandum me festina. Gloria Patri, et Filio, et
Spiritui Sancto. Sicut erat in principio, et nunc et semper, et in saecula
saeculorum. Amen. Alleluia. [O God, come to my assistance. O Lord, make
haste to help me. {as associated to Nous: #36 of the Greco-Roman Magic
Square which has a computed category of understanding as EGO (FEMALE) IDEA:
#367 - #40, #70, #7, #200, #10, #40 = `azar (H5826): 1) *to* *help*,
*succour*, *support*; 1a) (Qal) *to* *help*; 1b) (Niphal) *to* *be*
*helped*; 1c) (Hiphil) *to* *help*}

YOUTUBE: "Richard Burton's BECKET | Deus in adjutorium meum intende"

-

YOUTUBE: "CUCC sings Deus in adjutorium meum by Benjamin Britten"

-

Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in
the beginning, is now, and will be forever. Amen. Alleluia.] ("Alleluia" is
omitted during Lent.) [Wikipedia 2017:Vespers]

Especially given his similar TUMBLR occurrence by rout of rort by
*WITCHCRAFT* dishonesty--I just wonder what tricks he has with rabbits.

Does ROD (FASCIST CATHOLIC) EASTMAN have anything to say on behalf of the
Roman Catholic Church about this breach of my Intellectual Property rights
in relation under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DCMA).

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Millennium_Copyright_Act

On questions of nomenclature within this discussion the #41 - CENTRE (ie.
refer to the CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY 4 BCE discussion of the CHINESE
calendar associated to DAOist 206 BCE - 220 CE Empire Governance)
proposition which is advanced by Richard (can I call you Dick?) Heathfield
is that "the *AD* nomenclature does not, as some people mistakenly think,
number the years since Jesus's death and resurrection" @ 2102 HOURS (AEST)
ON 22 MARCH 2017 and prior to the terrorist EVENT @ 0410 HOURS (AEST) on 22
March 2017 of Westminister, London.

Is that the Roman Catholic noumenclature conforms ONLY to the Pythagorean:
c² (25 as #65 - MARS) = a² (9 as #15 - SATURN) + b² (16 as #34 - JUPITER);
Binominal nomenclature or binary nomenclature which is reliant upon its
TETRAD (36 as #111 - SOL INVICTUS) as its Intellectual Proposition:

Nous: #52
Time: 11:55 hrs
Date: 2017.9.21
Torah: #40 #50 #4 %81 = #13
Dao: So What?, Returning to the Origin
Tetra: #61 - Embellishment
I-Ching:H45 - Gathering, Congregation, Clustering, Gathering together
(massing), Finished

Latin: Opportunus {Adorable God} Alt: Haaoyah {Wood of God} {

1. PROTECTS AGAINST SLANDER AND TO RELEASE PRISONERS
2. THE RETURN
3. THE EXILED TO THEIR NATIVE LAND
4. Aphut
}

Abijah {The Lord is my father}

- http://www.grapple369.com?zen:4,row:5,col:6,nous:52

***@zen: 4, row: 5, col: 6, nous: 52 [Super: #413 / #73 - Employing
Deeming, Daring to Act; I-Ching: H46 - Climbing, Moving/Pushing Upward,
Ascending; Tetra: 7 - Ascent, Ego: #424 / #52 - So What?, Returning to the
Origin; I-Ching: H45 - Gathering, Congregation, Clustering, Gathering
together (massing), Finished; Tetra: 61 - Embellishment]

SEE ALSO: "IF IT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE GOOSE (ie. [informal] a *foolish*
person) IT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE GANDER (ie. *look* or glance at something)
as NADEGDA'S *MENTAL* *DEFICIENCY* AND DELUSION" dated 8 to 12 July 2016

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indbnF0VFBlVzYwdFE

But the same binome (ie. [Algebra]: an expression that is a sum of
difference of two terms such as the Pythagorean: c² (25 as #65 - MARS) = a²
(9 as #15 - SATURN) + b² (16 as #34 - JUPITER); Binominal nomenclature or
binary nomenclature is a formal system of naming species of living things
by giving each a name composed of two parts, both of which use Latin
grammatical forms, although they can be based on words from other
languages) is used to describe the sacred site where the king makes ritual
contact with the gods. Its use suggests that all things are sanctified by
contact with the Mystery.

ROD [FASCIST CATHOLIC] KUMAR 🐴 ***@GMAIL.COM) EASTMAN: "Doof, you cannot
copyright everyday words, you stupid ***@t!"

DOLF: “But thank-you for your voluntary contribution to my THOUGHT vMEME as
A PRIORI and PREROGATIVE entitlement as DMCA asserted and compliant
Intellectual Property which I have twice defended with TUMBLR as legal
precedent in substantiation of our lawful digital millennium copyright.

If you have any claim to the contrary, now is the time to substantiate your
claim and our enterprise will consider your promiscuous and opportunist
claim to any entitlement to an autonomous right.

The fragile, pathetic, frightened and circumstantial condition which is
your existence is clearly conveyed by the deprivation of language, which
isn't really sufficient as a quality or quantity to even authenticate your
humanity.

A cockatoo would have a larger vocabulary!"

MATTB (TRDELL12345) @ 0507 HOURS ON 15 MAY 2016: "You've never kicked ass,
just lied like [that Catholic] Duke and ma[k]e [death] threats. Basically
you are a Wuss (ie. a sissy as a weak or ineffectual person which is often
used as a general term of abuse)."

DOLF: "That [Ute] Indian freak of Utah as bestial humanity ROD (FASCIST
CATHOLIC) EASTMAN's email address (***@gmail.com) is no longer active
as he has gone into hiding...

A request had been made for the removal of the following unlawfully held
copyrighted material as an example of Roman Catholic idolatry, witchcraft,
satanism and pagan sorcery as blasphemy involving selective and defamatory
debris (ie. that I have occasionally noticed elsewhere whilst living within
Sydney, but ignored) indirectly made against a person and which in this
instance had been placed on the *WHITEBUFFALO666* TUMBLR account."

TUMBLR (TRUST & SAFETY) @ 1233 HOURS ON 3 NOVEMBER 2016: "Hello,

You'll be pleased to know that your Digital Millennium Copyright Act
complaint was submitted successfully.

What happens next?

The DMCA is a *BEAST* of a law [which was introduced by the United States
of America within 1998 and is intended to update copyright law for
electronic commerce and electronic content providers. It criminalizes the
circumvention of electronic and digital copyright protection systems].

So first we have to determine if your request complies with the rules. If
it does, we'll notify the allegedly infringing user and remove the content.
If it doesn't, we'll email you back to explain why.

Also, you may want to try reaching out directly to the user allegedly
infringing your copyright. They might not even know they did anything
wrong! But if you don't want to do that, no problem.

We're on the case.

DMCA? Maybe this wasn't the right place for my complaint.

If your complaint regards a post that lost its source attribution, contains
alleged trademark infringement, or violates our community guidelines, you
should [further] contact us."

DOLF: "It's a document [originally] written by me titled, 'Private Street
on the edge of the Central Business District: 16th May, 2000' - This report
is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an Application for
Planning Permit."

- http://www.whitebuffalo666.tumblr.com/image/28615954371 [Link no longer
active]

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indbEswdHVvMHltVTg

TUMBLR (TRUST & SAFETY) @ 0756 HOURS (AEDT) 4 NOVEMBER, 2016: "Hello,

We've removed this content, but you may need to clear your browser's cache
to see the removal."

DOLF: "Whilst the image of the Egyptian god THOTH is a publicly accessible
image, the additional inclusion upon the image of the ENNEAD as
representing rational PI (22/7 = 3.14285714...) is my discovery and
intellectual property alone.

And I have granted no-one the right to reproduce the object in that manner
as it does not include appropriate recognition of my property rights
associated to the interpretation of the DECALOGUE (10 COMMANDMENTS) as an
Anthropic Cosmological Principle.

- http://whitebuffalo666.tumblr.com/post/30184037600 [Link no longer
active]

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indMGV4Qks3RmctVVU

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."

TUMBLR (TRUST & SAFETY) @ 0756 HOURS (AEDT) 4 NOVEMBER, 2016: "Hello,

We've removed this content, but you may need to clear your browser's cache
to see the removal."

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER: "Mithraism and the Catholic Church as
per the lies of zhaa-gode'e gagi-inawish-ki…

Go complain to the great white buffalo for not changing you into a man."

ROD (FASCIST CATHOLIC) EASTMAN: "Amen."

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER: "Haahaahaa."

ROD (FASCIST CATHOLIC) EASTMAN: "No... the indian freak Rod
(***@yahoo.com) isn't in hiding, but apparently the Usenet loon Dolf
Boek is still spewing his insanity and lies in posts that commonly exceed
1000 words.

As always is the case with delusional humans, they have to prop up their
self image with lies, always blaming others for their failings, like you
Dolf."

DOLF: "Take me to church and then do me over.

YOUTUBE VIDEO: "Hozier - Take Me To Church"

-

I have eternity and for your disrespect on the Sabbath day—you are denied
and will never have it."

Will you answer now or will I have to raise the matter in Court on the 12
April 2017 as the grounds for obtaining a warrant so as to bring Bishop
O'Regan of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Sale as a suffragan Latin Church
diocese of Archdiocese of Melbourne, established in 1887, covering the
south east of Victoria, Australia.

Perhaps he can answer this ORT and SOP question on the ritual Eucharist
practice of the Roman Catholic Church and clearly differentiate it from my
natural / common law based Intellectual Property as egalitarian right under
this Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DCMA).

Since he presides over a *COTERMINOUS* (ie. having the same border or
covering the same area; being the same in extent; coextensive in range or
scope; Word of the Day for 25 March 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com)
diocese of the Archdiocese of Melbourne he can also take on an
accountability as BINDING NORM (ie. NORMA OBLIGANS) to be "OBEDIENT, AIDING
AND ASSISTING UNTO OUR GOVERNOR GENERAL and to answer unconditionally for
Archbishop Pell's treason against the SOVEREIGNTY OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF
AUSTRALIA 1901 WHICH WERE ESTABLISHED BY QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT by
the refusal of Communion on Pentecost Sundays of occurred at Saint Patricks
Cathedral, East Melbourne on the Pentecost Sunday Mass as the dates of 31
May, 1998 and 21 June, 2000.

Which indiscriminately and in presence of mercenary security guards, was
violently directed towards the self identity as the formula of autonomy of
any and all such persons (inclusive of mother, sons and daughters) who were
distinguished only by their fraternity in the wearing of the GLBTI
Community's symbol represented as a rainbow sash.

Photographer: James Croucher, Commercial Use, Internal Use For Company Or
Organisation, Internal Newsletter Or Document, Print and Digital, Up To
1,000 copies
(C) Copyright Newspix, Nationwide News Pty Ltd

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indeG1XM2xobUtyaDg

And Michael Christ has been ever so pleased to have had this mongrel Indian
half-caste help out with his own software problems. Although normally, if
I had someone of such questionable ethics wanting to fix my computer.

I would hang up on them and have absolutely nothing to do with them."

#6400 MOD 22 = 8 [#CHET / #8]
#6800 MOD 22 = 3 [#GIMEL / #3]
#7200 MOD 22 = 20 [#RESH / #200]
#7600 MOD 22 = 15 [#SAMEK / #60]
#8000 MOD 22 = 10 [#YOD / #10]
#8400 MOD 22 = 5 [#HE / #5]
#8800 MOD 22 = 22 [#TAU / #400] as 8800 CE

In many instances, the Torah also uses words and phrases in ways that
cannot be understood in their literal sense. There are a number of very
obvious examples of this in the narrative of the Creation, for the
metaphysical events that took place at that time were far removed from the
natural order of the world we know today. They could not have been
accurately described in ways that we can understand, nor in language that
we can relate to. For example, the Torah tells us how God brought the world
into being through speech, when in fact He created the world through a form
of thought. When the Torah describes God's thought process as speech, it
makes it easier for us to grasp the idea on our own level. [(c) 2001 by
Rabbi Daniel Travis and www.Torah.org]

The Jewish Kabbalah seeks to define the nature of the universe and the
human being, the nature and purpose of existence, and various other
ontological questions. It also presents methods to aid understanding of the
concepts and thereby attain spiritual realisation.

Which is made against the Egyptians own claim to a Sovereign State and we
draw upon this observation: "And Moses was learned in all the wisdom of the
Egyptians, and was mighty in words and in deeds." [Acts 7:22 (KJV)]

Thus we may say, Moses was acquainted with this very image obtained from
the Egyptian Book of the Dead:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indZUJCWXludkRhNE0

#15 CE ... #34 CE ... #65 CE ... #111 CE ... #175 CE ... #260 CE {64 meta
descriptor prototypes} ... #369 CE {encapsulated use of those prototypes to
define #81 elements}

One could then apply the view from the Torah as to the relativity of these
cosmic nature cycles:

#15 = (Adam) Garden

#34 = (Noah) Waters (ie. Roman Collegium comprising 14 elements, TERNIO
ANAGRAM and the Pythagorean binomial nomenclature)

#65 = (Abraham) Overthrow

#111 = (Moses) Departure

The Jews otherwise share that #72 worldview {Pythagorean HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER} as the concept of EVIL depicted within the TORAH's Genesis account
of Adam/Eve and their fall into sin as with Roman Empire Governance, Roman
Catholicism, Islam, Freemasonry and German Fascism.

THE KABBALISTIC RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE NUMBER 72 AND THE NUMBER 7:

According to the French treatise titled Elements De Kabbale Operative
(Judeo-Chretienne) by Romarret Halabaq, there is a Kabbalistic relationship
established between the ratio of number 72 as angelic geniuses and number 7
associated to the traditional planets: Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Sun, Venus,
Mercury and Moon.

We shall try to establish this correspondence which seems at first sight
difficult, when we know that the ratio between 72 / 7 = 10.2857143 and that
as the juxtaposition given of rational PI 22 / 7 = 3.14285714...

First of all it must be known that among the 72 angels, 9 of them are
considered Angel Kings and then correspond to the 9 angelic grades
(seraphim, cherubim, thrones, dominions, powers, virtues, principalities,
Archangels and angels), each commanding 9 serving angels who have their
field of activity in the seven planetary spheres.

The sequencing their ordering follows the Chinese DAOist I CHING
relationships is between the trigrams as represented by the Primordial
(先天八卦), "Earlier Heaven" or "Fu Xi" ba gua (伏羲八卦) arrangement and this
is
the Earthly of YIN/YANG Equilibrium CENTRE variant :

#4 - SUN #9 - LI #2 - KUN

#3 - ZHEN #5 - ??? #7 - DUI

#8 - GEN #1 - KAN #6 - QAIN

They are respectively:

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim)
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim)
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne)
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion)
#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers)
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues)
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities)
#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels)
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels)

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO SATURN (#15)

42 2 58
50 34 18
10 66 26 = #102 / #306

#2 (9) - ILYEL (Seraphim-Throne)
#10 (8) - ELDYAH (Cherubim-Throne)
#18 (7) - KALIEL (Throne-Throne)
#26 (6) - HAEYEH (Dominion-Throne)
#34 (5) - LAHAHAYH (Powers-Throne)
#42 (4) - MIKEL (Virtues-Throne)
#50 (3) - DANIEL (Principalities-Throne)
#58 (2) - YEILEL (Archangels-Throne)
#66 (1) - MANQYAH (Angels-Throne)

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO JUPITER (#34)

43 3 59
51 35 19
11 67 27 = #105 / #315

#3 (9) - SITEL (Seraphim-Dominion)
#11 (8) - LAUVYAH (Cherubim-Dominion)
#19 (7) - LOUVYAH (Throne-Dominion)
#27 (6) - IRTEL (Dominion-Dominion)
#35 (5) - KHOQYAH (Powers-Dominion)
#43 (4) - OUVLYAH (Virtues-Dominion)
#51 (3) - HAHESHYAH (Principalities-Dominion)
#59 (2) - HOUHEL (Archangels-Dominion)
#67 (1) - AYOEL (Angels-Dominion)

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO MARS (#65)

44 4 60
52 36 20
12 68 28 = #108 / #324

#4 (9) - AELMYAH (Seraphim-Powers)
#12 (8) - HAHAEYAH (Cherubim-Powers)
#20 (7) - PAHALYAH (Throne-Powers)
#28 (6) - SHAHAYAH (Dominion-Powers)
#36 (5) - MANDEL (Powers-Powers)
#44 (4) - ILHYAH (Virtues-Powers)
#52 (3) - OMEMYAH (Principalities-Powers)
#60 (2) - METSRAEL (Archangels-Powers)
#68 (1) - HABOYAH (Angels-Powers)

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO SUN (#111)

45 5 61
53 37 21
13 69 29 = #111 / #333

#5 (9) - MAHASHYAH (Seraphim-Virtues)
#13 (8) - YEZLEL (Cherubim-Virtues)
#21 (7) - NELKEL (Throne-Virtues)
#29 (6) - RYIEL (Dominion-Virtues)
#37 (5) - ANIEL (Powers-Virtues)
#45 (4) - SELYAH (Virtues-Virtues)
#53 (3) - NANAEL (Principalities-Virtues)
#61 (2) - OUMBEL (Archangels-Virtues)
#69 (1) - RAHEL (Angels-Virtues)

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO VENUS (#175)

46 6 62
54 38 22
14 70 30 = #114 / #342

#6 (9) - LELAHEL (Seraphim-Principalities)
#14 (8) - MEBAHEL (Cherubim-Principalities)
#22 (7) - YIEIEL (Throne-Principalities)
#30 (6) - OMAEL (Dominion-Principalities)
#38 (5) - HAEMYAH (Powers-Principalities)
#46 (4) - ORIEL (Virtues-Principalities)
#54 (3) - NITHEL (Principalities-Principalities)
#62 (2) - YAHEHEL (Archangels-Principalities)
#70 (1) - YABMYAH (Angels-Principalities)

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO MERCURY (#260)

47 7 63
55 39 23
15 71 31 = #117 / #351

#7 (9) - AKHAYAH (Seraphim-Archangels)
#15 (8) - HHARIEL (Cherubim-Archangel)
#23 (7) - MELAHEL (Throne-Archangel)
#31 (6) - LEKABEL (Dominion-Archangel)
#39 (5) - REHAIEL (Powers-Archangel)
#47 (4) - OSHLYAH (Virtues-Archangel)
#55 (3) - MEAHYAH (Principalities-Archangel)
#63 (2) - AENDEL (Archangels-Archangel)
#71 (1) - HYEIEL (Angels-Archangel)

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO MOON (#369)

48 8 64
56 40 24
16 72 32 = #120 / #360

#8 (9) - KHATEL (Seraphim-Angels)
#16 (8) - HAQMYAH (Cherubim-Angels)
#24 (7) - HAHOUYAH (Throne-Angels)
#32 (6) - OUSHRYAH (Dominion-Angels)
#40 (5) - YEIZEL (Powers-Angels)
#48 (4) - MIHEL (Virtues-Angels)
#56 (3) - PHOHEL (Principalities-Angels)
#64 (2) - MEHIEL (Archangels--Angels)
#72 (1) - MOUMYAH (Angels-Angels)

THE KABBALISTIC RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE NUMBER 72 AND THE NUMBER 12 AS THE
ZODIAC:

But above all we must point out that the correspondence of the 72 genies to
the 4 elements are at first decoupled from the correspondence of the 72
geniuses and 12 zodiacal signs which we present in the following table:

#1 - ARIES (21 March - 19 April): 1-2-3-4-5-6

#2 - TAURUS (20 April - 20 May): 7-8-9-10-11-12

#3 - GEMINI (21 May - 20 June): 13-14-15-16-17-18

#4 - CANCER (21 June - 22 July): 19-20-21-22-23-24

#5 - LEO (23 July - 22 August): 25-26-27-28-29-30

#6 - VIRGO (23 August - 22 September): 31-32-33-34-35-36

#7 - LIBRA (23 September - 22 October): 37-38-39-40-41-42

#8 - SCORPIO (23 October - 21 November): 43-44-45-46-47-48

#9 - SAGITTARIUS (22 November - 21 December): 49-50-51-52-53-54

#10 - CAPRICORN (22 December - 19 January): 55-56-57-58-59-60

#11 - AQUARIUS (20 January - 18 February): 61-62-63-64-65-66

#12 - PISCES (19 February - 20 March): 67-68-69-70-71-72

#1 - ARIES, #5 - LEO, #9 - SAGITTARIUS = FIRE (#15)
#2 - TAURUS, #6 - VIRGO, #10 - CAPRICORN = EARTH (#18)
#3 - GEMINI, #7 - LIBRA, #11 - AQUARIUS = AIR (#21)
#4 - CANCER, #8 - SCORPIO, #12 - PISCES = WATER (#24)

Nevertheless, one very important concept which must be retained so that
each of the 4 elements exists under two polarities which 9 Angel geniuses
each assigned either:

- Passive as negative
- Active as positive

Y'QaBaDEL = Yod (#10) + Qoph (#100) + Beth (#2) + Daleth (#4) + Aleph (#1)
+ Lamed (#30)

27 1 50
49 26 3
2 51 25 = #78 as Yod (#10) + Nun (#50) + Gimel (#3) + Yod (#10) + He (#5)
/ #234 as FIRE (-)

30 4 53
52 29 6
5 54 28 = #87 as Yod (#10) + Mem (#40) + Vav (#6) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed
(#30) / #261 as FIRE (+)

#87 + #78 = #165

H'QaSaHEL = He (#5) + Qoph (#100) + Samek (#60) + He (#5) + Aleph (#1) +
Lamed (#30)

33 7 56
55 32 9
8 57 31 = #96 as He (#5) + Ayin (#70) + Vav (#6) + Yod (#10) + He (#5) /
#288 as EARTH (-)

36 10 59
58 35 12
11 60 34 = #105 as He (#5) + Same (#60) + Teth (#9) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed
(#30) / #315 as EARTH (+)

#105 + #96 = #201

Ou'RaEL = Vav (#6) + Resh (#200) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed (#30)

39 13 62
61 38 15
14 63 37 = #114 as Vav (#6) + Tsade (#90) + Gimel (#3) + Yod (#10) + He
(#5) / #342 as AIR (-)

42 16 65
64 41 18
17 66 40 = #123 as Vav (#6) + Pe (#80) + Vav (#6) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed
(#40) / #369 AS AIR (+)

#114 + #123 = #237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE*

H'RaLaZEL = He (#5) + Resh (#200) + Lamed (#30) + Zayin (#7) + Aleph (#1) +
Lamed (#30)

45 19 68
67 44 21
20 69 43 = #132 as He (#5) + Qoph (#100) + Yod (#10) + Lamed (#30) + Yod
(#10) + He (#5) / #396 as WATER (-)

48 22 71
70 47 24
23 72 47 = #141 as He (#5) + Qoph (#100) + He (#5) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed
(#30) / #423 as WATER (+) being an impost on the name of GOD ALMIGHTY: Yod
(#10) + He (#5) + Vav (#6) + He (#5) = #26

Judaism's usage by the collection of the 72 times as the three-lettered
juxtaposed dialectic microcosm obtained from [Exodus 14:19-21] as the Names
which embodies the Great Wheel of the WORLD (space), YEAR (time) and SOUL
(spirit) and which is the subordinate historical basal and terrestrial
connubial (ie. marriage as a yoke) ethos as a societal cultivation made
upon it's 'self-identity as a formula of autonomy' and from 67 BCE as a
vassal perspective of Roman Empire Governance which pervaded and was later
adopted by Islam, the Vatican City/State and German Fascism.

THEN FOLLOWS THE SAME PYTHAGOREAN MAGIC SQUARE SUM REDACTION
[1-5-6-7-2-3-4-8-9] AS A TOTAL WHICH IS COMPUTED BY THE EQUATION: n(n³+1)/2

#10 (1 = 10x10 = SATURN) - KETER - CROWN (505 CE)
#11 (5 = 11x11 = JUPITER) - CHOKHMAH - WISDOM (671 CE)
#12 (6 = 12x12 = MARS) - BINAH - UNDERSTANDING (860 CE)
#13 (7 = 13x13 = SUN) - CHESED - LOVE (1105 CE)
#14 (2 = 14x14 = VENUS) - GEVURAH - STRENGTH (1379 CE)
#15 (? = 15x15 = MERCURY) - (1695 CE)
#16 (3 = 16x16 = MOON) - TIFERET - BEAUTY (2056 CE)
#17 (4 = 17x17 = SATURN) - NETZACH - VICTORY (2465 CE)
#18 (8 = 18x18 = JUPITER) - HOD - SPLENDOR (2925 CE)
#19 (9 = 19x19 = MARS) - YESOD - PROCREATIVE FOUNDATION (3439 CE)
#20 (1 = 20x20 = SUN) - MALKHUT - KINGSHIP (4010 CE)

It is not puzzling at all they did the same as the Romans to whom they were
a vassal State. [Romans 1:32]

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "*They* didn't do [the crucifixion as implied #INR
association to the Pythagorean TERNIO ANAGRAM]. The Romans did."

ASTARTE (ISLAMIST): "Most non xians know that. Was there a point?"

DOLF: "I did say vassal (ie. subject to Roman laws).

It was certainly within their lexicon: 'And Pilate answered and said again
unto them, What will ye then that I shall do unto him whom ye call the King
of the Jews?

And they cried out again, Crucify him.

Then Pilate said unto them, Why, what evil hath he done?

And they cried out the more exceedingly, Crucify him.' [Matthew 15:12-14
(KJV)]"

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "The choice was crucify him or release him. They
chose crucify because they wanted Barabbas released, not Joshua.

You *do* know the significance of the name Barabbas, don't you?"

DOLF: "I'm done with your conversation as you pretend to be non-religious
but your lexicon of names betrays that claim."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "So that's a 'no'. is it?

'Barabbas' is in fact *not* a name: it's a title: Aramaic 'bar Abba' means
'son of the father'. The man called Barabbas was an Essene [as an
association to the Dead Sea Scrolls myth in being a] holy man (something
like a Rabbi, but with more emphasis on holiness and less on learning) and
the real leader of the gang caught in the garden of Gesthemane.

Joshua was just a swordman."

ASTARTE (ISLAMIST): "No, there was no choice. Under Roman law, anyone that
claimed to be the king of a vassal state & was not appointed by them,
committed treason.

Of course, son of the father. But then, I'm not xian."

DOLF: "As 'DEAD HORSE' pretends to be non-religious but your continuous
recourse to a lexicon of names in having a common Islamic dogma
association, betrays that claim."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "So you never heard the saying 'know your enemy'?"

DOLF: "And don't eliminate factors out {ie. #15 ... #34 ... #65 ... #111
etc } of the conversation as it shows a lack of honest intent."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "AFAIC, those are just random numbers.

They're meaningless to me."

DOLF: "These two statements by you are mutually contradictory and are
false, in that they clearly indicate you neither 'know your enemy', nor are
you anonymously engaged within any activity other than disinformation by
semantical convolution."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "Wrong. You gave those numbers no reference.

Get yourself some instruction in logic."

DOLF: "That was a statement with logical constructs and great philosophical
insight."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "Wrong."

DOLF: "You are so ignorant and so here are 5 resources for you:

JEWISH:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNHRaR1pKck9USVU

ISLAMIC:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indRzByRmhKUURIZjg

GERMAN FASCISM:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indcXA0OWJZWnBhc1k

CHINESE DAOist (4 BCE) of HAN Dynasty (c. 200 BCE - 220 CE):

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indYmdIUU0yUkkyd28

MINE ASSOCIATED TO AUSTRALIAN LETTERS PATENT OF THE FEDERATION TO THE
COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA 1901:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indZEhOUjBvWkhUSkE

CORBA MITE (***@maru.mm): " Ut oh, NAZI alert!"

DOLF: "Learn something about transcendence (as we are before you in *all*
*things*) you arsewipe."

"Then God turned, and gave them up to worship the host of heaven {ie. the
seven visible planets: #15 ... #34 ... #65 ... #111 ... #179 ... #260 ...
#369}; as it is written in the book of the prophets, O ye house of Israel,
have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices by the space of forty
years in the wilderness?

- The #CENTRE in relation to the circumscribing of the circle with the
radius = 1 as rational PI (22/7 = 3.14285714) is held to be YOD (#10);
- The Chinese DAOist perspective of the natural year (as equivalent to the
New Testament notion as TROCHOS-course of NATURE-genesis [James 3:6])
associated to Yang Hsiung's treatise that was published within 4 BCE and
known as the "Canon of Supreme Mystery", reconciled it's unified
arrangement of the DAO TE CHING's #81 sections as specifically the ternary
(tetragrammaton) HOMOIOS paradigm value: TETRA: 60 - ACCUMULATION, which is
mapped to the I CHING's H64 designations (of necessity some are repeated)
as the binary paradigm value: H26 - GREAT DOMESTICATION, RESTRAINING FORCE,
GREAT ACCUMULATING, THE TAMING POWER OF THE GREAT, GREAT STORAGE, POTENTIAL
ENERGY;
- According to the 4.5 day designations of this natural year cycle into #81
sections, this would then equate the #CENTRE as 13 to 17 September;
- That the myriad things which are impressed upon the phenomenal world by
the septet macrocosm as the transformative prototype pattern which is made
by the series of magic squares: #15 ... #34 ... #65 ... #111 ... #179 ...
#260 ... #369 as the organization of the myriad or *number* of things (wan
wu) within society and nature;
- The devising of the 9 stratum Celestial Hierarchy involves the population
of the Angelic geniuses which is made relative to the connection of the #72
tetragrams and it's septet macrocosm (ie. 72 / 7 = 10.2857143) which is a
notion devised from the summation made of the hexagrams: H54 + H18 = #72.
- How then does Judaism propose as Yang Hsiung has conveyed by his 4 BCE
schema, is it possible to then transition from the #CENTRE value: #60 given
of the natural year model, to then encompass the intrinsic property of the
macrocosm #369 magic square as the value #41 without perpetuating an injury
against it's association binary value: H26?
- Just how close will you become to G-d as YOD (10) + HE (5) + VAV (6) + HE
(5) = #26?

Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch {king}, and the star of your god
Remphan {ie. This is no doubt the combined Angelic genius Ou'RaEL = Vav
(#6) + Resh (#200) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed (#30) as derived from a 3x3 = #15
(9) matrix which is used as a template to formulate the values for various
elements as being inclusive of AIR: #114 (#342) + #123 (#369) = #237 -
*USE* *OF* *FORCE*}, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will
carry you away beyond Babylon {incongruity; confusion; mixture}. Our
fathers had the tabernacle of witness in the wilderness, as he had
appointed, speaking unto Moses {taken out; drawn forth}, that he should
make it according to the fashion that he had seen. Which also our fathers
that came after brought in with Jesus into the possession of the Gentiles,
whom God drave out before the face of our fathers, unto the days of David
{well-beloved, dear}; Who found favour before God, and desired to find a
tabernacle for the God of Jacob {that supplants, undermines; the heel}. But
Solomon {peaceable; perfect; one who recompenses} built him an house.
Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the
prophet, 'Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will
ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest? Hath not my
hand made all these things?'" [Acts 7:42-50 (KJV)]

ARCH KAI TELOS OIDA: {1 (#5) + 2 (#12) + 3 (#15) + 4 (#40 = So Israel, is
it so, that you have been sojourning forty years in the wilderness? [Amos
5:25; Acts 7:42]) = 10 (#72)}

It's only because rational PI 22/7 = 3W1D associated with the ENNEAD that
you Jews can get away with your cosmological (as Pythagorean Tetraktys)
fraud {ie. the ratio between 72 / 7 = 10.2857143 and that as the
juxtaposition given of rational PI 22 / 7 = 3.14285714...} is disobedience
to God's Sovereign Law:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indTGZZRGNuY0dyREE

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indT3NhMDJGU0tGNkU

EQUALS #72 x 3 LETTER ANGEL NAMES OBTAINED BY A JUXTAPOSITION OF THE
BIBLICAL TEXT [Exodus 14:19-21 (KJV)].

"And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and
went behind them; and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face,
and stood behind them: And it came between the camp of the Egyptians and
the camp of Israel; and it was a cloud and darkness to them, but it gave
light by night to these: so that the one came not near the other all the
night.

And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the sea
to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land,
and the waters were divided." [Exodus 14:19-21 (KJV)]

And the relationship is here shown as between the #1 - CENTRE with both the
#36 (+ #1 as CENTRE) and #72 (+ #1 as CENTRE) is shown within the image
above as conforming to the Apostle Paul's claim made within the Epistle to
the Romans, that Israel 'NOT* *ONLY* *DO* *THE* *SAME*, *BUT* *HAVE*
*PLEASURE* *IN* *THEM* *THAT* *DO* *THEM*.' [Romans 1:31 (KJV)]

According to the I CHING Hexagram 31 - RECIPROCITY, this is most usually
shown by the mutual stimulation of Heaven and Earth (ie.

GENTILE VIEW:

H27 - YI [Nourishment/ZHEN (ie. #3) below + GEN (ie. #8) above]
+ H9 - XIAOXU [Lesser Domestication/QIAN (ie. #6) below + SUN (ie. #4)
above]
= H36 - MINGYI [Suppression of the Light/LI (ie. #9) below + KUN (ie. #1)
above])

This conception is encapsulated within the notion of the Tzadikim Nistarim
('hidden righteous ones') rooted within the more mystical dimensions of
Judaism. The source is the Talmud itself, explained as follows:

As a mystical concept, the number 36 is even more intriguing. It is said
that at all times there are 36 special people in the world, and that were
it not for them, all of them, if even one of them was missing, the world
would come to an end. The two Hebrew letters for 36 are the lamed, which is
30, and the vav, which is 6. Therefore, these 36 are referred to as the
Lamed-Vav Tzadikim. This widely-held belief, this most unusual Jewish
concept is based on a Talmudic statement to the effect that in every
generation 36 righteous "greet the Shekhinah", the Divine Presence
[Tractate Sanhedrin 97b; Tractate Sukkah 45b]

Mystical Hasidic Judaism as well as other segments of Judaism believe that
there exist 36 righteous people whose role in life is to justify the
purpose of humankind in the eyes of God. Jewish tradition holds that their
identities are unknown to each other and that, if one of them comes to a
realization of their true purpose, they would never admit it:

JEWISH VIEW:

H54 - GUIMEI [Marrying Maid/DUI (ie. #7) below + ZHEN (ie. #3) above] {ie.
Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law}
+ H18 - GU [Ills to Be Cured/SUN (ie. #4) below + GEN (ie. #8) above] {ie.
System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity}
= #72 - Self-Love, Holding Oneself Dear; I-Ching: H39 - Adversity,
Obstacles, Limping, Obstruction, Afoot; Tetra: 79 - Difficulties)

The Lamed-Vav Tzaddikim are also called the Nistarim ("concealed ones"). In
our folk tales, they emerge from their self-imposed concealment and, by the
mystic powers, which they possess, they succeed in averting the threatened
disasters of a people persecuted by the enemies that surround them. They
return to their anonymity as soon as their task is accomplished,
'concealing' themselves once again in a Jewish community wherein they are
relatively unknown. The lamed-vavniks, scattered as they are throughout the
Diaspora, have no acquaintance with one another. On very rare occasions,
one of them is 'discovered' by accident, in which case the secret of their
identity must not be disclosed.

Which is consistent with the Chinese DAOist value given within my cubic
paradigm: #41 - Playing with Reversal, Sameness in Difference; I-Ching: H26
- Great Domestication, Restraining Force, Great Accumulating, The taming
power of the great, Great storage, Potential energy; Tetra: 60 -
Accumulation;

The lamed-vavniks do not themselves know that they are ones of the 36. In
fact, tradition has it that should a person claim to be one of the 36, that
is proof positive that they are certainly not one. Since the 36 are each
exemplars of anavah, ("humility"), having such a virtue would preclude
against one's self-proclamation of being among the special righteous. The
36 are simply too humble to believe that they are one of the 36. [Wikipedia
2017:Tzadikim_Nistarim]

This Tetragram celebrates such ideal contact, which, the Head text
promises, makes the good individual both resplendent as the *SUN* and
powerful as the king in his sacred audience hall. The Hall of Light,
according to early commentators, refers simply to the region above ground
in the light of day, as contrasted with the Yellow Springs below ground.

#1 - "Rain symbolises beneficent grace and germinating influence, whether
the reference is to sexual contact or to political influence."

#2 - "The ordinary unthinking individual may perform this purification
perfunctorily, assuming that the mere performance of ritual works effective
magic, regardless of intent; this is to operate on the mistaken notion that
fasting alone, without a *PROFOUND* realignment of the self, is enough to
please the gods."

#3 - "But sacred ritual, incorrectly practiced, is worse than useless. Far
from conferring blessings, it promotes evil and results in shame."

#4 - "Mutual trust prevails between the gods and man since a community of
shared interests has been forged through correct ritual practice."

#5 - "The truly good person, whose charismatic virtue is luminous, even
demonically compelling, can hope to attract the blessings of the unseen
world."

#6 - "Stone epitomises whatever is hard; wood, that which is pliable.
Things in different categories repel each other, creating a disastrous
response, as in antagonistic relation between wood (ie. any kind of
vegetation) and stone (ie. axes or scythes).

Knowing this, the wise person seeks alliances with those who are fully
developed human beings (ie. HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T]). Meanwhile, the benighted
individual looks to make meaningful contact with those who are less than
fully human--those who are no better than 'wood and stone.' Under the
influence of 'unequal friends,' we soon become no better than inanimate
objects. *CERTAINLY* *WE* *CANNOT* *THEN* *HOPE* *TO* *INFLUENCE*
*OTHERS*.

If we assume philosophical coherence in Yang Hsiang's mature vision, we can
try to reconstruct his most important ideas about the Decree [of Heaven at
any one time] by piercing together [but not in the symbolic HETEROS THEORY
OF NUMBER sense of this sophistry] general observations on fate and virtue
that appear throughout the later works, especially the Mystery. Yang
Hsiang clearly demanded that the reader attempt this reconstruction, rather
than rest content with fragmentary pronouncements. What are we to make of
Yang's Hsiung's initial statement that 'preservation and loss, life and
death' are exempt from MING (ie. the decree of HEAVEN as conveyed by the
nine planes of the Grapple HOMOIOTIC noumenon), especially when we recall
that these same four areas are specifically associated with MING in the
canonical Analects attributed to Confucius. it seems that Yang Hsiang
wished to challenge his reader, as if he knew that the text can only really
teach when it fails to say what we expect it to say; partial truths in
obvious conflict are then reexamined, so that a new unitary truth can be
established.

YOUTUBE: "Doctor Who - Victory of the Daleks - The Paradigm Daleks"

-

Turning to specifics, the Mystery depicts four major factors affecting the
COURSE-trochos and quality (as NATURE-genesis which is also conveyed by the
biblical notion [James 3:6]) of a person's life, though it never groups all
four together in a single passage. The four factors to be treated are:

#1 - VIRTUE
#2 - TOOLS
#3 - POSITION
#4 - TIME

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indSzdYUG9VaHFwLUk

The first notable thing about this list is that Yang reserves *MING* for
Time alone, although some early Chinese thinkers loosely viewed all four
factors as aspects of *MING* insofar as *MING* may simply refer to the
quality of human life. Once we understand the significance of Yang's four
factors, this will assume considerable importance.

Elaborating somewhat upon these terms, Virtue refers mainly to the roster
of traditional Confucian virtues (among them, filial piety, honesty,
loyalty, and modesty). Yang also follows Confucian tradition in making the
ritual act virtually synonymous with Goodness since ritual provides the
form in which Goodness can be actualized. (For more on ritual, see Key
Terms.) For Confucians, ritual is the single mode of behaviour capable of
fostering necessary social order while satisfying our most basic human
needs for beauty and communication. In Yang's writing, however, we also
meet newer terms like "cautious watchfulness" and "timely action,"
associated most often with earlier writings of those very Taoists and
Legalists he loved to refute. Such catchwords can be justified in Confucian
terms since even the best ritual requires proper timing to promote the
common good. Finally, as a committed Confucian, Yang Hsiung believes that
Virtue lies within the grasp of each and every human being, though
lamentably few may choose to pursue its course.

But it is also possible, to then view the 10 Commandments as compliant with
the Pythagorean *TETRAD* interpretation but as a logical syllogism (as a
*TRIAD* microcosm + 4th as the Sabbath commandment restatement) conveying a
Natural and Common declaration of an egalitarian right which declares
Israel's sovereignty in terms of an unfaltering cosmogonic basis, but not
in terms of either the Roman Empire basis of Governance (ie. the Julian
calendar) or the hybridization of the Chinese Empire basis of Governance
made possible by a cosmological consideration of there being a Grand
Inception on a new moon upon a midnight of 21st December 103 BCE as an
equivalent Jewish Maccabean history.

As the relativity and grounding of the Infinite to the temporal reality
(ie. the phenomenology as the deterministic unfolding of history) which is
implied by the notion of rational PI and the cosmogonical Genesis reprise
of the lunar / solar cycle occurring on the equinox of Wednesday 20th March
1996 / New Moon on Thursday 21st March 1996.

I also consider that the Greeks inclusion is via SPORTing prowess (ie. such
as our AFL) as essence of MIND rather than any pagan religious practices.

There was an earthquake yesterday in Greece / Turkey ...

"Thou shalt be visited of the LORD of hosts with thunder, and with
earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of
devouring fire. [Isaiah 29:6 (KJV)]

YOUTUBE: "Gaither Vocal Band - He Is Here [Live]"

-

He is my most intimate companion and yet you do not know Him like I know
Him--we speak every day!

YOUTUBE: "That's My King Dr. S.M. Lockridge - [OFFICIAL]"

-

And he saves us from the blasphemous and sanctimonious blowhards like
yourselves...

And we will not share him WITH self-righteous scum like you...

This IMAGE of a SWASTIKA (shown which predates the German THIRD REICH /
NAZI equivalent use clearly conveys it as a CHRISTIAN emblem of Sunday
Sacredness {#111 / 6x6 = 36} and Hymeneal (marriage) {#15 / 3x3 = 9} upon
wedding dresses is associated with this Pythagorean binomial Intellectual
TETRAD {

MIND (DING-DONG): {#1 + #2 = #3} +
SCIENCE (POOH-POOH): {#3 + #4 = #7} +
OPINION (BOW-WOW): {#5 + #6 = #11 as Collegium of Pontiffs from 510 BCE} +
SENSE (TA-TA): {7 + 8 = #15 - *EMBLEM* *OF* *THE* *FLAG*, *POLICE* *AND*
*EMERGENCY* *SERVICES* *SYMBOL*} = #36 (ie. H27 - Realm of its Nature as
Heaven - Formula of Universal Law + H9 - System's Cosmology as Earth -
Formula of Humanity)

} as depicted and pictured in the Opinion section of the Herald Sun
newspaper of 18 JULY 2017.

JEN KELLY (HERALDSUN.COM.AU) ON 18 JULY 2017: "If you’re sifting through
old family memorabilia from before World War II and stumble across a
swastika or two, don’t be alarmed:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indbGpnVW1kUURpeXc

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indMmxjcWtoWGg5M2M

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indTEpJdjNKUGxQcWs

This ancient religious symbol [is claimed by some to] simply represented
good luck until HITLER adopted it in the lead-up to World War II and it
became synonymous with the Nazis’ atrocities.”

SISTER FIONA [FASCIST CATHOLIC] (GREG ***@GMAIL.COM) @ 1510 HOURS ON 19
JULY 2017: "I HEARD A GOOD ROCK BAND LAST NIGHT:

Yes indeed I did.

They even played a song dedicated to me and entitled FIONA.

YOUTUBE: "Die Horst Wessel Lied - Nazi Germany National Anthem"

-

It was a beautiful piece of music even with it's solid 4 on floor drum
beat. It spoke to the heart with words of wisdom and peace.

YOUTUBE: "Donald Duck der Nazi"

-

Sister FIONA."

TO: ***@au.harveynorman.com

DOLF @ 1600 HOURS ON 19 JULY 2017: "That I had occasion to speak a number
of Sale, Gippsland Businesses today in relation to the unlawfulness of
discrimination within the provision of goods and services (it is immaterial
whether any monetary sale has occurred) and dumping of junk mail by an
Individual who is part of the Roman Collegium (ie. junkman as various
businesses and the Roman Pontiff from 510 BCE) and have been subject as a
Jewish / Christian of Dutch Heritage to such continuous religious extremism
as prejudice for some 20 years by Roman Catholics and particularly Irish,
and this has occurred ever since I withstood Archbishop Pell's refusal of
Communion in 1998 / 2000 at the Saint Patrick's East Melbourne Catholic
diocese which is legally associated to the Saint Mary's Sale Catholic
diocese and invalidated the Vatican City-State's claim to Jubilee 2000 as
being entirely fraudulent.

I outlined that more recently this opposition has involved the Roman
Catholic members of the Wellington Shire Council attempting to impose a
substituted ethic upon our BOER / ANZAC tradition and to impose a
neo-fascist Marian statue against the SOVEREIGN CROWN within the park
opposite on Saint Patrick's Day.

That the "Radio Rentals" representative for Harvey Norman has been twice
warned about this religious, racial, sexual and cultural persecution, to no
avail and has showed (ie. by tearing up the document without reading it) an
absolute blasphemous and treasonable contempt to GOD, SOVEREIGNTY (MATERIA
PRIMA of the CROWN), COUNTRY (BOER / ANZAC tradition) and JUSTICE by a
disregard for LAW and ORDER...

That HARVEY NORMAN will now be subject to legal action from which they
cannot escape and my advice is that they mitigate any such legal
accountability by immediately terminating the employment of their
NEO-FASCIST staff member.

- http://www.grapple369.com/?time:5.14

NOTED: Harvey Norman television advertisement @ 0514 HOURS ON 20 JULY
2017."

— NO MORE EXCUSES —

"PEDDLER OF SMUT.
AS PORN MERCHANT.
TO MAKE THE CUT.
IS ONLY PENDENT.
SUCH VAIN BUNT.
IN HOPE OF LENT.
FOR HELLS PUNT.
GRAVE'S DESCENT."

LANE SAINTY [BUZZFEED NEWS] (***@BUZZFEED.COM) @ 1324 HOURS ON 21
JULY 2017: "AUSTRALIA POST UNKNOWINGLY HANDED OUT ANTI-GAY [FACTUALLY
FALSE, DEFAMATORY PROPAGANDIST] FLYERS WITH NAZI IMAGERY:

Australia Post unwittingly delivered anti-gay flyers with Nazi imagery to
homes in Victoria, before realising what was inside the envelopes and
urgently pulling the delivery.

The flyer, titled 'THE DEATH OF REASON ... and the rainbow walk to
insanity!', shows a digitally-altered image of rainbow flags in Sydney's
Taylor Square merged with a building displaying Nazi swastika flags.

It was distributed in white envelopes titled 'THE RAINBOW OF REASON' to
houses in Melbourne's St Kilda, and the regional Victorian town Shepparton
– both home to a substantive and vocal LGBTI community.

The lengthy text on the flyer makes several comparisons between Nazi
propaganda and the LGBTI community, rails against consumerism and invasions
of privacy, and ends with a call to God.

'So Hitler's invasion of the personal privacy of children in the 1930's
[sic] is the same totalitarian invasive influence of today,' the flyer
reads.

'He used the same means, only now the pornography of power that is state
propaganda has morphed from Nazi political perversion into perverted gay
activism for abnormal ‘marriage’ equality.'

An Australia Post spokesperson told BuzzFeed News: "As soon as we became
aware of the contents of this flyer, we immediately withdrew it from
distribution from our delivery network because it is against our terms and
conditions."

The flyer directs readers to a website that claims to be a "handbook for
Christian radicals". It contains several downloadable flyers and posters on
various topics, including LGBTI rights, the internet, Israel, Charles
Darwin and atheism.

The man behind the flyer is Adelaide street preacher Kevin Bickle, who runs
the website along with other street preachers. He told BuzzFeed News the
flyers were a “personal effort” rather than the work of an organisation.

"We weren’t trying to be controversial, but we knew it wouldn’t be
popular," he said.

Bickle said he originally commissioned Australia Post to deliver 60,000 of
the flyers last week, but was contacted earlier this week saying they
wouldn’t be delivered anymore. He declined to comment on how much he had
spent on the flyers.

It is understood the flyers were delivered as part of the Unaddressed Mail
Service (UMS) through which people and organisations pay to have
unaddressed material delivered to homes in a certain area.

The UMS terms of services require all text and images in the items
delivered to meet 'acceptable community standards of reasonableness,
honesty and decency' [in much the same way as the unbridled evil and
malevolent intention of the "DEATH TO JUBES" graffiti situated at the Sale,
Bicentennial Clock Tower].

Australia Post reserves the right to refuse to deliver anything which
doesn't meet those standards or that is defamatory or offensive.

Bickle told BuzzFeed News: 'We’re talking against homosexuality, but not
against the homosexuals.'

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indWjlUNFZuelh2OVU

'The tract is not a simile between LGBT people and Naziism. I would never
do that. It’s just a look at the means by which consumerism promotes things
through mass media that extrapolates the effects in our day and age.'

'You actually have to read it. You have to spend 15 minutes reading it and
soaking it up. It’s not by any means a quick look at and say 'this is
unsuitable'. You have to actually read it and let it sink in.'

'To be honest with you, I could not see any other way of making it
simplified.'

Bickle said St Kilda and Shepparton were not targeted for their LGBTI
presence, and the flyer is also slated for distribution in "at least four
other areas". He declined to name the suburbs or towns.

Chair of the Jewish civil rights group the Anti-Defamation Commission, Dvir
Abramovich, told BuzzFeed News he had been contacted by Australia Post with
an apology on Friday after he spoke out publicly against the flyers.

In an email to Abramovich seen by BuzzFeed News, an Australia Post staff
member wrote that that the content of the flyers had initially gone
unnoticed as they were inside envelopes.

'It shocks the conscience that such virulently anti-gay rhetoric has
invaded the homes of residents in Melbourne, promoting its message of hate
and exploiting the Holocaust to demonise the LGBTQI community and those
supporting marriage equality,' Abramovich said.

'Imagine the fear and intimidation a young person will feel after being
confronted with such repulsive slurs.'

Damien Stevens, a Shepparton resident and publicity officer for local LGBTI
group Goulburn Valley Pride, told BuzzFeed News he received one of the
'appalling' flyers in his letterbox earlier this week.

'The content is shocking, the content is appalling, it's disgusting, it's
hateful, it's inaccurate,' he said. "The very small amount of people who
will take the time to read it will hopefully see the information for the
rubbish that it is.'

Stevens said he'd spoken to people in Shepparton who had also received the
mail directly from the postman, or in with their normal mail – as opposed
to a regular "junk mail" drop.

"The feel is that it was an Australia Post delivery, not junk mail," he
said.

Stevens added that such flyers only served to invigorate Shepparton's
vibrant LGBTI community.

'Shepparton has worked so hard for 20 years to ensure we have an inclusive,
supporting, caring community. We're very proud of what's happening here and
this kind of material only continues to inspire our efforts.' [Copyright
2017: BuzzFeed, Inc., 111 E. 18th Street, 13th Floor, New York, NY 10003]

-
https://www.buzzfeed.com/lanesainty/australia-post-delivered-anti-gay-flyers-with-nazi-imagery

TO: ***@woolworths.com.au (Ref: 000CDaCQ004Y08MK)

DOLF @ 1223 HOURS ON 20 JULY 2017: "That I had occasion to speak to a
representative from Woolworths Supermarket situated in Sale, Gippsland in
relation to a blatant breach of privacy accompanying slanderous and
knowingly false defamatory made to persons whom I know. Thereby, they
sought to improperly and unethically prejudice my life circumstance as
*ONLY* a cashier who sought as bestial self-justification and an improper
bestowal of entitlement as if their ignorant manner of life ought then to
be a determinant for the value of mine.

And then their infraction of sensibilities and that of a deferral over any
local accountability to that Woolworths head office therefore mitigated any
worthy consideration of the complaint over which within scornful
characterisations.

In tabling my complaint of an intention to sue WOOLWORTHS for slander, I
was unnecessarily threatened and treated with disrespect by your
neo-fascist female cashiers:

viz a viz: Woolworths sponsorship of a Saturday 4 March 2017 event in
association with the Wellington Shire Council renders you guilty of
absolute blasphemous and treasonable contempt to GOD, SOVEREIGNTY (MATERIA
PRIMA of the CROWN), COUNTRY (BOER / ANZAC tradition) and JUSTICE by a
disregard for LAW and ORDER...

And you will be brought to account before a court of law."

- http://www.grapple369.com?time:12.23

What then do we make of the use of number within our judicial process as
scales (ie. with an implicit ternary measure) of justice and legislation or
for that matter Queen Victoria's gift as the Letters Patent to the
Federation of the Commonwealth of Australia of 1901?

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indX0hWSnhBaDBoZms

DIEU ET MON DROIT (translated: God and my right as battle war cry and motto
of the British monarchy and the justice system)?

They claim to possess a virtuous *NOBLESSE* *OBLIGE* {ie. the moral
obligation of those of high birth, powerful social position, etc. , to act
with honour and kindness, generosity etc.; Courtesy: Word of the Day for 11
February, 2017; www.dictionary.com} as suave conceit in its triumphant
conquest in the adoration of the phallus as nature's endowment of manhood.

Yet egotistically, claims as its integral view, the resorting to a process
as disenfranchising of the essence and soul of the human dignity itself as
the value of the person being the other by its habituated pervasive
carelessness as a culture of disrespect which is always a quantification
as:

#1 - a degree of avaricious want;
#2 - the potential of limitations upon reality;
#3 - a capability to beguile and stupefy with words, the quarry sought as
the object of virile necessity;
#4 - variance of acceptability as the cause for improbability;
#5 - the permissibility of idealisations;
#6 - the organisational readiness to eliminate any inhibitors to the
physical dynamics of opportunity;
#7 - to facilitate a sporting prowess of a proud accomplishment in a
mutually satisfying purposed delivery; and
#8 - a job well done, always wants more.

I have in the past, even given such cursory universal observations which
are independent of gender and sexual identity as summarily proclaimed but
not exhaustively made of the sexual act. Been accused of over
intellectualising how people engage their wants within this physical act.

Although some have more succinctly surmised as nothing more than a ***@ck you
and then onto the next, until you run out of opportunities.

But I put forward the counter proposition, that it takes a considerable
effort to garnish such salient observations which are not stereotypical of
one act over any other. And to arrive at such universality, one must needs
be, without prejudice, adopt various perspectives of predilection: whether
of dominance, submissiveness, functional role, modality and its purposed,
unintentional and consequential action. As that which can significantly
challenge one's limits of acceptability as normality.

That I have as a composite anti-terrorism initiative sought to challenge
religious dogma (ie. whether belief, dis-belief or non-belief) associated
to same-sex marriage and which collectively finds its impetus within the
encapsulation of mind, body and soul as articulated by the faux-wisdom as
Pythagorean sophistry which deploys a binary (ie. gender and spermatic
bifurcated attribution) paradigm as a transformative prototype within its
HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER:

MIND (DING-DONG): {#1 + #2 = #3} +
SCIENCE (POOH-POOH): {#3 + #4 = #7} +
OPINION (BOW-WOW): {#5 + #6 = #11} +
SENSE (TA-TA): {7 + 8 = #15 - *EMBLEM* *OF* *THE* *FLAG*, *POLICE* *AND*
*EMERGENCY* *SERVICES* *SYMBOL*} = #36 (ie. H27 - Realm of its Nature as
Heaven - Formula of Universal Law + H9 - System's Cosmology as Earth -
Formula of Humanity)

'I *swear* by him who the TETRAKTYS (#10) found,
Whence all our wisdom springs and which contains
Perennial Nature's fountain, cause and root.'

HEAVEN (H27) + EARTH (H9) +/= MAN (#36) as total sum equals #666 is an
encapsulation of Roman Catholic Religious Belief.

As a sophistic opinion perpetuating a HETEROS MARRIAGE ethic through a
mechanical and merciless CANON OF TRANSPOSITION by a pantomimed contrivance
of reality as a faux superiority in a claim of wisdom comprising the eight
elements as only a logical fallacy encapsulation made of a hybridisation to
the DAOist PARADIGM perspective which had it's Grand Inception at midnight
on the new moon of solstice as 21 December 103 BCE to this present day, as
the HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] natural and harmonious equivalent to the
COURSE-trochos of NATURE-genesis. [James 3:6]

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indajR1cEZMOHdORUE

Which occurred within King Herod's temple at Jerusalem until it was raised
by Roman military incursion to quell a Jewish revolt within 69 CE, when
Vespasian {born in the evening; resembling a wasp} laid siege to Jerusalem
{vision of peace} as the Emperor of Rome and who was the founder of the
Flavian dynasty which consolidated Roman rule in Germany and Britain and
reformed the army and brought prosperity to the empire; the city of
Jerusalem was then captured the following year by his son Titus {pleasing}.

As encapsulated knowledge, it concerns a perspective of the
SOVEREIGN/MARRIAGE and the supposed peace dynamic as the microcosm being
expressed by a Natural / Common law syllogism and an egalitarian SOVEREIGN
AUTONOMOUS RIGHT aligned to time and associated with a rational conception
of PI (3W1D as ipso facto: 7 x 24 x 13 x 49 = 6J or 294 x 364 days or
365.2423 x 293 years - Vernal Equinox Wednesday 20 March 1996 / New Moon
Thursday 21 March 1996) as then distinctly, a different septet macrocosm
perspective of the decalogue as a circumscribing of consciousness being
fundamental to existence articulated by the HOMOIOS trinomial THEORY OF
NUMBER.

Excerpts from the T'AI HSUAN CHING (CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY) as commentary
on Tetragram #16 - CONTACT as meta-descriptor (outside time) prototypes as
published within 4 BCE, it specifically states '*THE* *WISE* *PERSON* (ie.
HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T]) *AVOIDS* *CONTACT* *WITH* *LESSER*, *BESTIAL* (ie.
HETEROS: #15 (9) - SATURN ... #34 (16) - JUPITER ... #65 (25) - MARS as
MALEFICIENT IN BEING FASCIST AS IDEA SOURCE FOR THE *SWASTIKA*) *MEN*,
*LEST* *HE* *BE* *INFLUENCED *FOR* *THE* *WORSE*':

MALEFICENT (adjective)
- literary causing harm or destruction, especially by supernatural means.
- Astrology relating to the planets Saturn and Mars, traditionally
considered to have an unfavourable influence.

MALFEANCE (noun)
- (LAW) the performance by a public official of an act that is legally
unjustified, harmful, or contrary to law; wrongdoing used especially of an
act in violation of a public trust; Word of the Day for 1 March 2017;

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indcXA0OWJZWnBhc1k

It acquires this distinct FASCIST MALEFICENT intention as a Categorical
Imperative (ie. the TETRAD is always intellectual) by applying the
Pythagorean Method of Reduction to each total sum as the progression of
magic squares.

Thus:

#15 gives #45 and reduces to 9
#34 gives #136 and reduces to 1
#65 gives #325 and reduces to 1

And viola we have: 911.

Accordingly, I have a justified cause to view your flagrant and insatiable
sexual proclivities which have no boundaries of propriety, as exhibiting a
pattern of unreasonable opposition that is without restraint or remorse in
being directed towards my existence and being within time.

You have the wrong end of the stick in that it's you religionists such as
Roman Catholics who are deprived of any rational mind.

There are faggots out there who are at war for their human rights and you
are going to lose because they are intent on annihilating your mind, body
and soul in any way that they can.

They're not wanting to take any prisoners, but rather to leave you bereft
of vital life like zombies.

And whilst this encompasses a broad spectrum of opposition which is usually
conveyed in varying degrees of acceptance, permissiveness, toleration and
equitability. And in considering the existentialist theories of sexual
attraction like that of mesmerism, may find it's validation as authenticity
within a knowledge source of ignorance, distorted realities, delusion or
some other natural biological theories. It is an indisputable fact, that
in the circumstance of extremism, whether religious based or not, that this
opposition is more likely to be the most adversely pronounced in being
unreasonable, intolerant, hostile and violent.

It is futile as an attempt to overcome this irrational opposition from any
perspective which is exclusively dependent upon semantical argument,
hypothetical scenarios or fictional realities. One must have recourse to
factuality as circumspection which draws upon a wide spectrum of real (ie.
whether good or bad, happy or sad is immaterial) experience which is
sustained by an encapsulation of mind, body and soul as articulated by an
alternative HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER and that is capable of sustaining
sexual dynamics without exhibiting modal incongruities which are
indulgently capable of impugning the autonomy of will that is intrinsic to
sexual identity."

JEN KELLY (HERALDSUN.COM.AU) ON 18 JULY 2017: “Joan WITHERS of Mornington,
says our story on Echuca’s Swastika Orchestra of the 1930’s and the
original meaning of the symbol solved a longstanding mystery for her.

She had long wondered about a photo (pictured above) she has of her mother,
Margaret, as a bridesmaid in the early 1930s. ‘The bride (ie. a neophyte
of Pythagorean Babylon Whoredom and anti-semitism / seventh-day adventism)
had a beautiful (ie. Hell-bent) wedding gown and right out around the front
(on the train) was a swastika embroidered into the lace,’ Joan says.

‘It always fascinated me, and now I know why it was there.’

A swastika also features in this wedding photo (also shown above), believed
to be from the late 1920s, of John KEANE’s (ie. Irish Roman Catholic
heritage) great-aunt Isobel’s wedding, showing his late mother on the far
right, probably as maid of honour. The bride is carrying a bouquet, a
horseshoe—and a swastika.

‘Our thoughts are that it was just something you bought from a bridal shop
as a good-luck charm,’ says John, of Montrose.”

REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

The Charter provides that it is unlawful for any public authority to act in
a way that is incompatible with a human right, or in making a decision, to
fail to give proper consideration to a relevant human right."

RACHAEL [COCKROACH] BEN LEVI: "You still haven't apologised."

“So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are
at Rome also.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God
unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to
the Greek.

For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it
is written, The just shall live by faith.

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and
unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath
shewed it unto them.

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly
seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power
and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither
were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish
heart was darkened.

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to
corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things:

Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their
own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

Who changed the truth of God into a lie {ie.

#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury,
#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus,
#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars,
#34 - Lion (Leo): Jupiter,
#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar,
#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol Invictus, and
#15 - Father (Pater): Saturn.

} and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is
blessed for ever. Amen." [Romans 1:13-25 (KJV)]

"The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men
are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the
evil to come.

He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one walking
in his uprightness.

YOUTUBE: "Chris Tomlin - Lay Me Down (Lyrics)"

-

Against whom do ye sport yourselves? Against whom make ye a wide mouth, and
draw out the tongue? Are ye not children of transgression, a seed of
falsehood {

- http://www.grapple369.com?telos:333

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: {OUTER: #9 - Inconstancy of Achievement, Practicing
Placidity; I-Ching: H7 - The Army, Leading, Troops; Tetra: 32 - Legion /
INNER: #5 - Natural Guidance, Function of Emptiness; I-Ching: H63 -
Ferrying Complete, Completion & After, Already Fording; Tetra: 73 - Already
Fording, Completion} #333 has 12 Categories:

#333 = #6, #5, #70, #200, #2, #10, #40 = `oreb (H6158): 1) *RAVEN*;
#KORPPIONOIKEUS {the raven/rape is right (Dolf is justice) as tag line for
a globalist Catholic: #465 / Islamic: #307 et al campaign of criminalised
amorality of *PIKE* as having a violent psycho-sexual as maleficent intent
against the person of another as self-identity and formula of autonomy
accompanying the audacity to claim that any complaint against their conduct
is only bigotry against them.

GEERT WILDERS (Dutch Politician) OR DOLF BOEK (as Natural / Common Law
proponent and advocate of egalitarian human rights: HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T])?

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inda1lnZ2g0OUtSM1k

But the 8x8 magic square as #260 = RAVEN (H64 is the encapsulated improper
use of the DAOist I CHING meta-descriptor prototypes within the #81 schema)
is only a METHODOLOGY by transposition and I own the alternative as a
PARADIGM of GLOBAL GOVERNANCE.

} Enflaming yourselves with idols under every green tree, slaying the
children in the valleys under the clifts of the rocks?

Among the smooth stones of the stream is thy portion; they, they are thy
lot: even to them hast thou poured a drink offering, thou hast offered a
meat offering.

Should I receive comfort from these?" [Isaiah 57:1-6 (KJV)]

DOLF: "No the Roman Catholic Church and for that matter Freemasonry were
started by the Roman Caesars {#5 + #6 = #11 as Collegium of Pontiffs
established in circa 510 BCE}:

- JULIUS CAESAR (October 49 BCE - 15 March 44 BCE) was the Dictator of the
Roman Republic who introduced the Julian calendar in 46 BCE and was the
supreme pontiff, so hence the sacred month of July

- CAESAR AUGUSTUS (27 BCE - #14 CE) was regarded as the son of god and
hence the sacred month of August. He prohibited soldiers #65 from
marrying, as a ban which remained in force for the Imperial army for nearly
two centuries.

And by the teachings of their prophet Pythagoras: c² (25 as #65) = a² (9 as
#15) + b² (16 as #34)

WHEREBY: #0 ... #15 (9) ISIS / SATURN / hymen = marriage/sovereign dynamic
... #34 (16) - JUPITER / OSIRIS / phallus = Serpent/Satan/Demiurge ... #65
(25) MARS / HORUS / soldier = NERO (#666) ... #111 (36 - Sunday Sacredness
and the total esoteric sum of #666)

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indSHd3OXpaZlJGazQ

The conquest mentality and "cult of virility" shaped same-sex relations.
Roman men were free to enjoy sex with other males without a perceived loss
of masculinity or social status, as long as they took the dominant or
penetrative role. Acceptable male partners were slaves, prostitutes, and
entertainers, whose lifestyle placed them in the nebulous social realm of
infamia (in-, "not," and fama, "reputation") was a loss of legal or social
standing and was an official exclusion from the legal protections enjoyed
by a Roman citizen (ie. you couldn't get your eucharist bread from the
State), as imposed by a censor or praetor, excluded from the normal
protections accorded a citizen even if they were technically free. Although
Roman men in general seem to have preferred youths between the ages of 12
and 20 as sexual partners, freeborn male minors were strictly off limits,
and professional prostitutes and entertainers might be considerably older.

The infamia of entertainers did not exclude them from socializing among the
Roman elite, and entertainers who were "stars", both men and women,
sometimes became the lovers of such high-profile figures as the dictator
Sulla and Mark Antony (14 January, 83 BCE – 1 August, 30 BCE).

#0 CE ... @1 - AUGUSTUS was worshipped as the Son of God (27 BCE - #14 CE)
... #15CE (9) ... @2 - TIBERIUS (#14 – #37 CE) ... #34CE (16) ... @3 -
CALIGULA (#37 - #41 CE) ... @4 - CLAUDIUS (#41 - #54 CE) ... #65CE (25) -
@5 - NERO (#666: #54 - #68 CE) ... #111 CE (36) ... #175 CE (49) ... #260
CE (64 as I CHING META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES), #369 CE (81 as DAO TE CHING
META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES) ... #1933 - 1945CE < --- German Fascism's
Golden Age ... #2000CE < --- Jubilee 2000 as Holy Catholic 'Satanic'
Tradition et al being a faux-sophistic wisdom ... #2056 as proposed Islamic
Golden Age;

- dolf

DIEU ET MON DROIT

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNkFKVl84OHhvWTA

Initial Post: 18 July 2017

#SWASTIKA #FASCIST #NAZI #CHRISTIAN #PYTHAGOREAN #MARRIAGE #RELIGIOUS
#SYMBOL #MARKOFTHEBEAST
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Clay Adler, known for appearing on two seasons of MTV’s “Newport
Harbor: The Real Orange County,” has died, TMZ reports. He was
27.
According to the outlet, Adler took his own life last month. He
reportedly went shooting with some friends in the desert on
March 25, law enforcement officials told TMZ. While they were
firing, Adler is said to have turned a gun on himself. He
reportedly died March 26 in the hospital.
Sources told TMZ Adler had no drugs or alcohol in his system,
but noted that he had struggled with mental health issues in the
past.
"Gay" will do that.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/clay-adler-former-mtv-star-
dead-dies_us_58ed2aa6e4b0c89f912238e5
Gays (who are the definition of delusional mental illness) being in the
Military and being handed guns, might not seem like a great idea....
When Liberals rename a mental illness as a "sexual identity" they create
new problems that were unintended and handing people who are actually
mentally ill a gun and calling their problem a new sexual identity may
NOT have been one of Liberalisms better ideas.
This recent version of changing mental illness to a renamed version of
normal is a failed Liberal policy, these new normals are still mentally
unstable. It's just more failed Liberalism.