The Sauce---Dumb Piece of Meat (music video)
David Dalton
2014-08-29 02:56:13 UTC
The Sauce's first video, for Dumb Piece of Meat, is
at

It should make you want to turn vegetarian if you are not.
"I see my light come shining/From the west unto the east
Any day now, any day now/I shall be released" (Bob Dylan)
David Dalton
2014-08-29 04:47:25 UTC
Post by David Dalton
The Sauce's first video, for Dumb Piece of Meat, is
at http://youtu.be/kI3vvkYQMxs
It should make you want to turn vegetarian if you are not.
They have a seven-song EP coming out soon and plan
to do videos for all seven songs. The EP is
available on bandcamp now at

http://thesauce2.bandcamp.com/album/the-sauce

The next video will be an animated one for the song
The Abduction of Great Big Sea and Shanneyganock.
David Dalton
2014-09-03 20:28:43 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
The Sauce's first video, for Dumb Piece of Meat, is
at http://youtu.be/kI3vvkYQMxs
It should make you want to turn vegetarian if you are not.
They have a seven-song EP coming out soon and plan
to do videos for all seven songs. The EP is
available on bandcamp now at
http://thesauce2.bandcamp.com/album/the-sauce
The next video will be an animated one for the song
The Abduction of Great Big Sea and Shanneyganock.
I thought briefly that the above links had been blocked.

But all four of the links:

http://youtu.be/kI3vvkYQMxs
http://thesauce2.bandcamp.com/album/the-sauce
http://youtu.be/kI3vvkYQMxs
http://thesauce2.bandcamp.com/releases

work and always have; a prankster followed up on me
and altered the spelling of the first two links
so they appeared not to work.