Rama, Krishna, Buddha popthroughs coming on soon
David Dalton
2018-06-10 05:17:36 UTC
I claim to be the latest in a long line of avatar types of many different
religions, ethnicities, and nationalities.

A popthrough is an update and expansion and often reactivation
of an original Opening of the Way by a past avatar type to
cover some on my global region.

Supposedly the popthrough activation began about thirty
minutes ago and will proceed from most covered to
least covered, not chronological or reverse chronological.
But given that I am considering original workings dating
back as farms 18,000 years ago, most covered could
include workings where many are covered by descent
as well as workings where many are covered by belief.

But in any case, of particular relevance to these groups,
the Rama, Krishna, and Buddha popthroughs should
be coming on soon.

What is different about this attempt? I now admit that
ALL has access on Level -2 of the main stack and is
the gateway, meaning that it decides on changes
suggested by those on lower (higher in number)
levels of the main stack. ALL is all powerful and
the ultimate creator, and I believe that it is the same
as the Jewish Yahweh, the Christian God, the
Muslim Allah, and the Hindu Brahma, though I could be wrong.

For a little more detail and ongoing updates see
the new thread entitled “miscellaneous” on
alt.music.s-mclachlan . (I call Sarah McLachlan
my associated devi type since she is my main
human inspirer, even if we never become
romantically involved.)
“In the merry month of June, from me home I started
Left the girls of Tuam nearly broken hearted" (traditional)
David Dalton
2018-06-10 05:20:09 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I claim to be the latest in a long line of avatar types of many different
religions, ethnicities, and nationalities.
A popthrough is an update and expansion and often reactivation
of an original Opening of the Way by a past avatar type to
cover some on my global region.
Supposedly the popthrough activation began about thirty
minutes ago and will proceed from most covered to
least covered, not chronological or reverse chronological.
But given that I am considering original workings dating
back as farms 18,000 years ago, most covered could
“farms” should read “far as”. That type was due to
a malfunctioning spacebar combined with autocorrect.
Julian
2018-06-10 07:41:46 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I claim to be the latest in a long line of avatar types of many different
religions, ethnicities, and nationalities.
Why do people only reincarnate of "special" or famous people?

I'd have more respect for someone who admitted to be
the reincarnation of some ordinary poor sod who no one
had heard of.
liaM
We mostly get reborn as that same old used to be..
Julian
2018-06-12 10:48:22 UTC
Post by liaM
Post by Julian
Post by David Dalton
I claim to be the latest in a long line of avatar types of many different
religions, ethnicities, and nationalities.
Why do people only reincarnate of "special" or famous people?
I'd have more respect for someone who admitted to be
the reincarnation of some ordinary poor sod who no one
had heard of.
We mostly get reborn as that same old used to be..
I haven't died yet and on that advice I won't bother trying it.
However, feel free to say "I told you so!" if I do snuff.
David Dalton
2018-06-11 05:05:20 UTC
Post by Julian
Post by David Dalton
I claim to be the latest in a long line of avatar types of many different
religions, ethnicities, and nationalities.
Why do people only reincarnate of "special" or famous people?
I'd have more respect for someone who admitted to be
the reincarnation of some ordinary poor sod who no one
had heard of.
You misunderstand me. I am not claiming to be the reincarnation
of any past avatar type, but the next in a series of avatar types.
I believe that each avatar type does not reincarnate but moves
from a regular afterlife from which there can be reincarnation
to what I call the beyond afterlife, which perhaps is equivalent
to nirvana or to the Christian heaven, and from which there
can be no reincarnation. And I use the term avatar type
instead of avatar since I am not Hindu, and also do not believe
that I am the incarnation of any deity, though I believe that I
do have the power to align my soul at least temporarily with the
soul of any other someone, including any deity, which might
prove useful in rituals.
Julian
There was me thinking you misundestand you.
David Dalton
2018-06-14 20:56:18 UTC
It was another fake activation sequence.
David Dalton
2018-07-03 01:36:32 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
That attempt failed but I am trying again with ALL replaced
by God, defined as the someone who is all governing (but
note that if all/everything is a someone then God=ALL).

In this attempt the popthroughs are coming on from least
covered to most covered, and if there is a tie, chronological
within a tie, and go back as far as 25,000 years ago. Also
coverage by descent from an original region or by now
being in the original region is just as strong as coverage
by belief.

Supposedly the Buddha popthrough has occurred and the
Rama and Krishna ones should be coming on soon.
“Take me out beyond the incline/Make it past the former fault line
For today I let the moment win" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2018-07-06 04:26:15 UTC
Supposedly now all that was accepted by God of my four components
material is on (though the physical transformation of evolution will
take a while longer, but has been initiated, and in terms of species
someones and higher dimensional bodies/special abilities the evolution
has taken place, plus DNA should have changed slightly).

If you have read at least 4055 words of my writing you are among
those who have received assisted (by God) shaktipat (from me)
and may begin experiencing perineum clicks. If you do, follow
up to this post and say so.