Happy equinox/happy birthday to my mother
David Dalton
2014-03-21 03:58:46 UTC
Happy equinox, March 20 this year, which also happens
to be my deceased mother's birthday. She died
in front of me when I was 1.5 years old, according
to my older siblings (I don't remember the incident).

Note that I have read that a common feature of
buddhas including The Buddha is that their mothers
die not long after their births. It is said that
The Buddha's mother Maya played a hand in guiding
him from the afterlife.
"But once there was a darkness, deep and endless night
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Raleigh Arnold
2014-04-14 23:23:46 UTC
On Fri, 21 Mar 2014 01:28:46 -0230
Post by David Dalton
Happy equinox, March 20 this year, which also happens
to be my deceased mother's birthday. She died
in front of me when I was 1.5 years old, according
to my older siblings (I don't remember the incident).
Note that I have read that a common feature of
buddhas including The Buddha is that their mothers
die not long after their births. It is said that
The Buddha's mother Maya played a hand in guiding
him from the afterlife.
My mother had a very long life, and I was fortunate to be able to
say goodbye to her when she was dying. For you also saying goodbye
was important, even if you cannot remember it. Metta, Rale
Guitar teaching materials and original music for all styles and
levels. Site: http://www.openguitar.com (()) eMail:
***@gmail.com Contact:
http://www.openguitar.com/contact.html