I am a buddhist
j***@gmail.com
2014-09-10 10:05:18 UTC
abandonmental
the dharmakaya
it is there again
not where it is supposed to be in the book
in the book it is up there
in the book it is there again
where?
there.
here?
there.
it was better, the dharmakaya
when it was up there
abandonmental
j***@gmail.com
2014-09-10 10:19:17 UTC
I have been a buddhist since the Joseph Campbell Power of Myth series in the 1980s
I got confused
I fused with the universe
The dialogue of east and west
became a cacophany in my head
i doubted myself, i doubted the self, i doubted the universe
then the Higgs-Boson discovery and bose condensates which i studied also aside from buddhism, etc.
make me feel like I'm not a buddhist
I feel like a cosmology and physics hobbyist
buddhist and hobbyist
j***@gmail.com
2014-09-10 15:24:20 UTC
I read Joseph Campbell after i saw his pbs series
being very interested in the buddhist and hindu ideas
i went to go get a Jung book. I thought he was chinese
I purchased the book memories, dreams, reflections
Jung isn't chinese Jung is Swiss
I kept it because he mentioned buddhism and hinduism
20 volumes of the collected works later
I realized Jung wasn't as interesting
he should have been chinese
a crossroads in my life the 20 volumes of the collected works
a fork in the road, Jung not chinaman, Jung Swizman
there's a physicist named Young
higg boson
another path
an old path can be seen again