transfiguration and awakening/enlightenment
David Dalton
2015-08-09 02:24:13 UTC
Was the transfiguration of Jesus equivalent to
the awakening/enlightenment of the Buddha?
"When the train, it left the station, with two lights on behind
Well, the blue light was my blues, and the red light was my mind" (R.J.)
duke
2015-08-09 10:46:46 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Was the transfiguration of Jesus equivalent to
the awakening/enlightenment of the Buddha
No comparison. Jesus is Lord.

the dukester, American-American

*****
Pope Paul VI
*****
Rod
2015-08-09 21:59:57 UTC
http://mrdemocratic.com/2015/07/1500-year-old-original-bible-makes-shocking-claims-about-jesus-and-much-more/

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
David Raleigh Arnold
2015-08-09 23:47:00 UTC
On Sun, 09 Aug 2015 16:59:57 -0500
On Sat, 08 Aug 2015 23:54:13 -0230, David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Was the transfiguration of Jesus equivalent to
the awakening/enlightenment of the Buddha
Enlightenment is within. Transfiguration is not. When you
see a white house, do you expect everything in it to be
without color? Metta, Rale
David Dalton
2015-08-11 05:10:34 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Was the transfiguration of Jesus equivalent to
the awakening/enlightenment of the Buddha
Enlightenment is within. Transfiguration is not. When you
see a white house, do you expect everything in it to be
without color? Metta, Rale
But I think the Buddha was more charismatic after his
enlightenment, though that could just be because he
was wiser.
oxtail
2015-08-12 12:40:21 UTC
Was the transfiguration of Jesus equivalent to the
awakening/enlightenment of the Buddha
Enlightenment is within. Transfiguration is not. When you see a white
house, do you expect everything in it to be without color? Metta, Rale
But I think the Buddha was more charismatic after his enlightenment,
though that could just be because he was wiser.
Is it more wet after the rain?