March 20 equinox and solar eclipse
David Dalton
2015-03-11 04:21:01 UTC
On March 20 there will be a super new moon, total solar eclipse
syzygy, spring equinox, and extreme tides.

Are there any prophecies associated with such a coincidence,
of a total solar eclipse with the spring equinox?

I am hoping to graduate from my low/wilderness years then
and fully become an avatar/buddha type (I say type since I am
not Hindu or Buddhist).
"Cryin¹ who¹s your partner, who¹s your darlin¹ who¹s your baby now?
Who wakes up at night to pull you in?" (Cheryl Wheeler)
David Dalton
2015-03-12 04:38:14 UTC
Post by David Dalton
On March 20 there will be a super new moon, total solar eclipse
syzygy, spring equinox, and extreme tides.
Are there any prophecies associated with such a coincidence,
of a total solar eclipse with the spring equinox?
I am hoping to graduate from my low/wilderness years then
and fully become an avatar/buddha type (I say type since I am
not Hindu or Buddhist).
Someone on alt.bible.prophecy referred to Joel 2:31.

Which says "The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon
to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of
the LORD."

But the two don't occur at the same time. The sun
turning to darkness is a solar eclipse which happens
at new moon when the moon is between the sun and
the earth. The moon turning to blood is a lunar
eclipse which happens at full moon when the earth
is between the sun and the moon. But there is
a total solar eclipse on March 20 and a partial
lunar eclipse on April 4, which is the closest they
could be, so maybe that fulfills the prophecy. and
I am hoping a new age will begin at the same time
I come out of the low/wilderness years or not long
after.

Also Easter Sunday is on April 5 and Passover begins
on April 3, and I am hoping for a resurrection of
sorts and to come out of the wilderness, if not
at March 20 new moon then by April 4 full moon.

Upcoming eclipses are listed on
http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/list.html
There will also be a partial solar eclipse on Sept. 13
and a total lunar eclipse on Sept. 28, with the fall
equinox falling in between them. It seems the
lunar and solar eclipses occur in pairs that are
half a lunar month apart, and I don't see any
pairs where both are total. Also maps of visibility
are given from which you can see if the eclipses
are visible in Israel (or where you are). On the
web page you can click on the eclipse date for more info
including a legend for the visibility map.
"Cryin' who's your partner, who's your darlin' who's your baby now?
Who wakes up at night to pull you in?" (Cheryl Wheeler)