popthroughs again
David Dalton
2015-06-23 02:29:00 UTC
Supposedly the popthroughs are coming on tonight, but
before that original Opening of the Way workings on
regions that are subsets on my region were overwritten.

Thus there will be a gap (e.g. in divination working)
between the overwriting and the popthrough.

So for example if Buddhist divination has until recently
worked in Asia but not outside, with the overwriting
it will temporarily stop working in Asia but then
when the popthroughs (e.g. the Buddha popthrough
and the Turquoise Bee popthrough) come on that Buddhist divination
will work (at least for Buddhists with divination ability)
both inside Asia and also globally, even on the space station.

For more information on the popthroughs and the four
components see the nearly-up-to-date page
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/fourcomponents.html .
I also discuss it some in a recent thread on alt.magick
entitled "four components again".

However probably this is another fake activation sequence.
But if it works most of the credit should go to my top
deity ALL, who is the judge and main activator of my
four components.
"Was it in your higher wisdom/that you turned your light from me/Or was
it just your sense of humor/that for a moment I should see" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2015-06-25 05:11:20 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
The four components are supposedly on now except for
the rapid magickal evolution (including of living
adults) and some stuff that depends on it. The
evolution idea gathering has begun, though, so you
should consider what you want to evolve to. Some
ideas I have suggested include longer lifespan,
delayed puberty, even further delayed fertility,
and ovulation on demand only, with no menstruation
unless a pregnancy attempt fails.

Not only the popthroughs are on now, but also the
main stack healing circle prescriptions which are
a composite of healing circle prescriptions from
all of the popthroughs that cover a given individual
plus possibly a main stack adjustment.

Some of the ways that the healing circle prescriptions
can be accessed are:

1. meditate on the best course of action
2. pray for guidance on the best course of action
3. dreams
4. common sense
5. divination (a reading done by self or another with
divination ability)

Supposedly assisted shaktipat has been granted by
my top deity ALL, with me as the template, to many
including those who have read at least 4055 words
of my writing. If you fall in that category, follow
up and say if you have noticed any change or not.

As part of the vegie/native balance, there should
now be a bias towards vegetarianism or honourable
native meat-eating practices.

It could be that so far the changes so far are
subtle but real, or it could be that this is
another fake activation sequence. If it turns
out to be a fake I might try again in another month.
David Dalton
2015-06-30 04:04:01 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
It was another fake activation sequence. However
I am trying again with the hope that something
will be on by full moon. But this time I won't
post about supposed progress unless I have some
evidence that something is happening.