Buddha popthrough
David Dalton
2014-12-02 06:08:03 UTC
I have made one more attempt to get my four components (new
age onset workings) activated.

As part of them I have attempted to do popthroughs of
original workings by past avatar types including Buddha
and The Turquoise Bee.

As part of the popthrough, Buddha's original binding/loosening
(or opening of the way) should have been extended to cover
the following categories:

1. Buddhists globally
2. those now in Buddha's original region (Nepal, or larger?)
3. those (globally) descended from those in Buddha's original region
at the time Buddha's original working became fully on
4. those (globally) still around who were in Buddha's original region
at the time Buddha's original working became fully on
(e.g. demons who evaded him by leaving his region)
5. any who come to be in categories 1--4 in the future
6. his original region if it is a someone
7. me (even though I am not Buddhist)

As part of the popthrough, for example divination for
self or other of a best course of action that may
in the past only have worked in Asia may now work
as well in the UK and North America.

However I have gone through numerous fake activation
sequences in the past so I am skeptical about this
one being a real one. If there is not significant
good news and lack of bad news globally in the next
few days I will give up on the four components but
will not yet give up on my Salmon on the Thorns web page.
"Never say goodbye/Never say goodbye/
What kind of precious fool am I/To never say goodbye" (Amelia Curran)
David Dalton
2014-12-04 06:44:54 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
OK, that last attempt was another fake activation sequence.
But was it my final attempt? It was my final attempt
on my own, but there could be one more attempt that is
a collaboration with Sarah McLachlan as I mention below.

However it could be that both Sarah and I have to will
the four components to come on in order for it to work.
I have willed them to come on, and request Sarah to do
the same if she is reading. She could even make some
modifications before willing them to come on.